[Closed] Non Mirrored Head Texture

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Dude if you could fix the top of the head problem it would make this already awesome hack go over the 100% mark. I can see an awesome Ultimo Dragon Mexico themed attire finally being a possibility.
Okay so I tried this a few months ago and it worked but now I can't seem to get it to work. I've got this file in my game folder and it loads well, I can see the non-mirrored head in the game but when I dump textures it only dumps one side of the head. Am I doing something wrong?

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Its normal. Just resize this head texture to 64x64 or 256x256 and you would get it work.

ashhole

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I tried resizing to 256x256 won't load but 256x512 does

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
So has the misalignment at the top of the head been fixed yet? When's version 2 going to be released?

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
bluntfello said:
So has the misalignment at the top of the head been fixed yet? When's version 2 going to be released?
I have tried to take a look a this with 3ds Max. It appear that I can't fix the misalignement on the Top Head, but I thought about putting original game head shape (from the default NM Rom) at the end of my ROM then replace Hat polys with those default heads using the Toki3 method and edit the head to keep only the top of it. Which is completly possible.

Also I haven't started the female heads yet because the mapping values are differents than males values. And above all I'm not much on an hacking mood, so all I can say is that we would need to wait for the female heads. :eek:k:

Regarding 256x256 shape it work only with PJ 1.7 and 2.X plugins. It won't work with PJ 1.6.

AkiFan

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
in aki style measures should have the image of the back of the head?

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Flashman said:
bluntfello said:
I have tried to take a look a this with 3ds Max. It appear that I can't fix the misalignement on the Top Head, but I thought about putting original game head shape (from the default NM Rom) at the end of my ROM then replace Hat polys with those default heads using the Toki3 method and edit the head to keep only the top of it. Which is completly possible.

Also I haven't started the female heads yet because the mapping values are differents than males values. And above all I'm not much on an hacking mood, so all I can say is that we would need to wait for the female heads. :eek:k:

Regarding 256x256 shape it work only with PJ 1.7 and 2.X plugins. It won't work with PJ 1.6.
I would appreciate it a ton of you could please fix the top issue, male only really. I just converted all my Luchadores for this but the two-color masks are ruined a bit by that little triangle on the right side.

AkiFan

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Flashman said:
Its normal. Just resize this head texture to 64x64 or 256x256 and you would get it work.
No I work with the size 64x64 for textures aki

Status
Not open for further replies.