[Closed] (PS2) OLD AGE 03 Mods-billy gunn

Status
Not open for further replies.

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Oh! Love that Shelton Attire. Would you be making Charlie Hass's version too?

Oh about Nash, it's just that because you stretched the texture out a bit to fit the base, it looks a bit blurrish and the "bald spots" are kinda big. Which can be solved by editing the texture in photoshop using cloning tool. For the bald spots, of course.

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
stylesismilo said:
Oh! Love that Shelton Attire. Would you be making Charlie Hass's version too?

Oh about Nash, it's just that because you stretched the texture out a bit to fit the base, it looks a bit blurrish and the "bald spots" are kinda big. Which can be solved by editing the texture in photoshop using cloning tool. For the bald spots, of course.
of course I'm doing attire charlie hass, although in this case is not as easy as with shelton, in that I've been working this time and soon I shall give previews

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Great 'Team Angle' attire for Benjamin.
Nice to see a mod/attire that has not been done before.
In my opinion, the most interesting SVR mod of last weeks.

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks for your comments 80las eventhough my answer was not immediate, I agradesco by the good reviews, well I'm back to post the other mods I've done.

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Can't wait for you Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin with Nash in my personal save, to be honest. =)

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
thanks stylesismilo.
here is the preview of charlie hass team angle attire, it's the best I could do.
HASS_TEAM_ANGLE.png

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>OLD AGE 03</dt><dd>May 17 2014, 07:53:54 PM</dd></dl><div>thanks stylesismilo.
here is the preview of charlie hass team angle attire, it's the best I could do.
HASS_TEAM_ANGLE.png
[/quote]good work on that haas bro :D

Top notch!!

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Woah, I didn't remember Haas's attire being so complicated. Good job! Just an advice, you might want to tweak the straps near his neck a bit, it looks crooked, kinda weird.

Also, texture wise it seems to be a bit cartoonish compared to Shelton, is it a lighting issue?

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
stylesismilo said:
Woah, I didn't remember Haas's attire being so complicated. Good job! Just an advice, you might want to tweak the straps near his neck a bit, it looks crooked, kinda weird.

Also, texture wise it seems to be a bit cartoonish compared to Shelton, is it a lighting issue?
agreed with styles!!

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
Looking forward for those HBK and Nash mods. Great work.

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
thanks guys, the strips in the neck was one of the problems is very difficult to align them definitely right the garb of Shelton I stay more realistic than hass, the problem is most of the textures in hass I had to create them and hass bread texture does not help much because it is not shorts, I will try to align strips but do not promise anything

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
For the colour issue, you may want to darken it so it doesn't look too bright. From what I see it's too bright, hence cartoonish.

As for the straps, no worries! I understand it is hard to align it on 3D models.

Any plans on releasing the 2 Nash?

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
stylesismilo said:
For the colour issue, you may want to darken it so it doesn't look too bright. From what I see it's too bright, hence cartoonish.

As for the straps, no worries! I understand it is hard to align it on 3D models.

Any plans on releasing the 2 Nash?
do not worry about the two attires nash I will release Along with all these latest mods. and concerning my hass mod already finished aligning the straps as much as I could and darkening the textures as you he suggested, here the preview.
HASS_TEAM_ANGLE.png

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
I'm bringing another mod more than I have I been doing, the rock shut your mouth face
THE_ROCK_SYM.png

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>OLD AGE 03</dt><dd>May 21 2014, 03:34:06 PM</dd></dl><div>I'm bringing another mod more than I have I been doing, the rock shut your mouth face
THE_ROCK_SYM.png
[/quote]Awesome work bro!!
It looks just like Rock in SYM,Face is a bit blurred though.
Maybe you are previewing In-ring models if i'm right?

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
if you're right @ razorinstinct is the model of the ring but in the ring and in the input must always use the same model.
here more mods, kurt angle attire armageddon 2000, the textured tights were created by my.
KURT_WWF.png

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>OLD AGE 03</dt><dd>May 22 2014, 01:42:14 AM</dd></dl><div>if you're right @ razorinstinct is the model of the ring but in the ring and in the input must always use the same model.
here more mods, kurt angle attire armageddon 2000, the textured tights were created by my.
KURT_WWF.png
[/quote]great work!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.