[Closed] (PS2) OLD AGE 03 Mods-billy gunn

Status
Not open for further replies.

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
thanks guys, referring to what he says @ 80las precisely was thinking of making a Taka Michinoku to join the team but did not know what the base to use, can you give me some reference?, to maybe do it later.

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
here is the last mod was missing, is the true triple h suit, this is your suit evolution 2003, is the best job I've ever done in a hair, is a mix of textures to make the hair.
was really laborious but the outcome is great.
HHH_SUIT.png

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>OLD AGE 03</dt><dd>May 30 2014, 09:27:27 PM</dd></dl><div>here is the last mod was missing, is the true triple h suit, this is your suit evolution 2003, is the best job I've ever done in a hair, is a mix of textures to make the hair.
was really laborious but the outcome is great.
HHH_SUIT.png
[/quote]Great work bro :D

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
due to problems on the computer I use, I have taken a long time to share my mods, luckily everything is already solved.
Let's go right to the action, now all my mods released and ready in the first post, here is a preview on the game from some of my mods. has enjoy!
Sin_ttulo-2.png

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
OLD AGE03 Your Mods Are Really Great And You're Ideas are Brilliants , Great Job Bro!

The Aughat

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>OLD AGE 03</dt><dd>Jun 14 2014, 02:59:06 AM</dd></dl><div>due to problems on the computer I use, I have taken a long time to share my mods, luckily everything is already solved.
Let's go right to the action, now all my mods released and ready in the first post, here is a preview on the game from some of my mods. has enjoy!
Sin_ttulo-2.png
[/quote]Awesome! ;)

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
thanks guys, a preview in the game more
Sin_ttulo-1.png

@ RazorInstinct is it serious? I have seen your project and is the parch I have always dreamed!, of course I accept to be part of your project, you can add all my mods you want on your patch.

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
OLD AGE 03 thank you for your hard work and for your mods. Playing the hell outta HBK, Brock and Nash :)

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
as I can not stop doing mods I decided make new mods, and since lately made me more fond of the legend member of the Hall of Fame, Ultimate Warrior, I decided work on my own mod Ultimate Warrior Here a preview of the face what they look like?
Captura

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
yes, @Prince Sosnus the base is william regal, would like to know who think of the hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.