[Closed] (PS2) OLD AGE 03 Mods-billy gunn

Status
Not open for further replies.

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
thank you very much for your opinions @omar Punky2 and @80las soon I'll put the two attires shawn for download.

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
OMG you made HBK attire from 2003 Royal Rumble! It's one of my favorites :) the hearts seem a little too bright compared to the red stripes i guess, but anyways, awesome work mate! :eek:k:

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
JaysonF5 said:
OMG you made HBK attire from 2003 Royal Rumble! It's one of my favorites :) the hearts seem a little too bright compared to the red stripes i guess, but anyways, awesome work mate! :eek:k:
thanks man, really didn't know what the attire was of royal rumble 2003
lately I've been experimenting a bit not if someone already try this using textures HCTP nash on the undertaker, what say?
nash_proyect.png

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
The hair of Nash looks weird, other than that, it's the closest face of Nash on Taker's base I've seen.

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Actually, one more request on Nash's texture, you might want to give him higher resolution beard, cause I find it pretty blurry in your preview.

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
so far this is all progress nash mod I'm doing, it's the best I could do with her hair in what I'm not sure is: What attire should of making?. well let me know your opinions.
Sin_ttulo-1.png

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks man, I think I'll throw these mods to download as well as this

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
thanks guys I'll put these mods to download as soon as possible

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Actually, a suggestion about the beard, you might want to clone them to make it...fuller. It looks like he has little facial hair from the preview pics. But still, looks nothing like taker, which is really awesome enough.

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
I have not understood exactly what you meant @ stylesismilo with clone beard about my mod kevin nash, I have no other texture nash to make the most defining beard, also seems to me that looks good as this well is looks like nash Shut your mouth! game.
Here's one of the mods I made during this downtime here, is one of the mods I've always wanted to have, is shelton benjamin team angle. the textures in mostly is my creation is not very good, but it looks great and looks good symbol "team angle" on both sides.
SHELTON_TEAM_ANGLE.png

Status
Not open for further replies.