[Closed] [PS2/PSP]Total Guide To Hack SVR 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjun The Man

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<big>Before I Even Start I Dont Want This Posted Anywhere Else Without Proper Permission</big>

<big>For many days I have been asked questions like</big>

# How to Hack SvR 2011?
# How to hack it without Nike The Bikes Editor?
# How does your code generator for No Model Works?
# How Is The Dat Editor Useful?
# What is XX YY Calculation?
# Can a noob hex edit SvR?
# How did you make your v2 of the project?

Well i have answered all the following questions in much detail in this guide to hack SvR 2011 without waste of much time and you can easily learn hex editing if you take your time and read this.

I hope this will be of much help to you all.

<big>Topics Covered In PART I</big>

Set Up Nike The Bikes Editor
Importing Mods To SVR 2011
Enabling No Models
HEX Editing Course
XX – YY Calculations
CODEBREAKER The Cheat Device
Making Cheats File

<big>Tools You Need: (click to download)</big>

Nike The Bikes SvrEdit Editor For SVR 2010
Expert Tools
Dat Editor*
Codebeaker Cheat Device * will not share pm me or get yourself
Code Generator for NoModels*
Titantron Creator*

<big>Download The Guide:</big>

<blockquote class='code_blockquote'><dl><dt>Code: </dt><dd> </dd></dl><code>http://depositfiles.com/files/9ck7simzc</code></blockquote>

<big>Password:</big>

<blockquote class='code_blockquote'><dl><dt>Code: </dt><dd> </dd></dl><code>OSRGAME</code></blockquote>

FOR THE TIME BEING I AM SHARING THE PASSWORD WITH ALL OF THE MEMBERS OF OSR BUT AS THIS CONTAIN MANY VALUABLE INFO OF SVR 2011 HACKING (Found out By Me or Other Members Of OSR) THEN I MIGHT CHANGE THE PASSWORD LATER !!

Also If you find the PDF Guide Helpful add A Peep

And if I get +ve Response from my fellow Members I might write part 2 which will have Many Details About Titantrons/Minitrons Movesets Entracnes Hacking

<big>"SvR Hacking Will Never DIE !!"</big> :toast:

[/SPOILER]

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this Tutorial, Arjun :hi
And one thing: this Tutorial is COMPLETELY AWESOME :)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Fantastic contribution Arjun man! This really is a detailed and well thought out guide.

Hopefully we will get less members asking dumb ass questions that have all the answers here.

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
thanks to people like you arjun the svr modding scene is possible

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks man as always helping more people to get into it , what i really want is to learn how to photoshop textures i really want to get into modding wrestlers but don't know where to start from

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Jul 27 2012, 10:12:01 PM</dd></dl><div>Thanks man as always helping more people to get into it , what i really want is to learn how to photoshop textures i really want to get into modding wrestlers but don't know where to start from[/quote]for phooshop tutorials go to youtube dude for example there are lot of videos about face making

coroner

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Look forward to checking out the tutorial.

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
honkytonkman-adriano.blogspot.it
Arjun has made a great tutorial for very svr modder..very very good. as aki i have hope that this tutorial will help noobs to find all the answers they need . will have HELP section without double of double of double same topic?..maybe...

Arjun The Man

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Seeing the Success I might Spread some light on the following in v2

• Adding Entrances from Older Games {2010-2011)
  • Adding Sound
  • Converting Pacs For 2011 To Make Completable with SVR 2011
    ...Lets SEE What Else Can I Write ON

Arjun The Man

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>prabhash.c12</dt><dd>Aug 24 2012, 08:23:22 AM</dd></dl><div>Your PDF neither opens nor asks for password.[/quote] :sgctc:

Use Adobe PDF Reader

<blockquote class='code_blockquote'><dl><dt>Code: </dt><dd> </dd></dl><code>http://get.adobe.com/reader/</code></blockquote>

zhigge

Midcard
Reaction score
so noone has found a way to modify the women section to be male instead of female or vice versa? I can sacrifice the women if i can get a second screen similar to the mens.. i don't read every thread so thats why i'm asking incase i overlooked it.

Arjun The Man

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
zhigge said:
so noone has found a way to modify the women section to be male instead of female or vice versa? I can sacrifice the women if i can get a second screen similar to the mens.. i don't read every thread so thats why i'm asking incase i overlooked it.
Since you are asking you must have overlooked the full tut using codebreaker we can do that but without it...life is still same :toast:

zhigge

Midcard
Reaction score
no i saw that but i swear i saw someone post that they figured out how to enable models without having to use joker codes and the such. i just can't remember where i saw it. I thought it was in one of the full game mods threads.. ugh..

rUready

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Arjun The Man</dt><dd>Aug 24 2012, 08:29:57 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>prabhash.c12</dt><dd>Aug 24 2012, 08:23:22 AM</dd></dl><div>Your PDF neither opens nor asks for password.[/quote] :sgctc:

Use Adobe PDF Reader

<blockquote class='code_blockquote'><dl><dt>Code: </dt><dd> </dd></dl><code>http://get.adobe.com/reader/</code></blockquote>[/quote]I have Adobe PDF Reader and it neither asks for password and nor does it open.

Note:problem fixed. get the latest version of Adobe Reader to make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.