[Closed] [PS2/PSP/XBOX360] SMACKDOWN vs RAW 2010 ROSTER EDITOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inspired

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hello everybody, hello nike!

First of all, thank you for this wonderful tool as it really helped me to mod SvR11. I have a question though. As I understand the editor's external tools don't support importing C selection pics to SvR11, right? I searched the forum and it appears to be a known problem. Do you have any plans on fixing that feature?

I would also like to donate, how can I do it?

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Hello!

Donation can be done from within the editor web GUI. There is a donate button there!

I doubt I will do any more development on this tool but never say never ofcourse... :)

Inspired

Young Lion
Reaction score
nikethebike said:
I doubt I will do any more development on this tool but never say never ofcourse... :)
Well, I guess I can hope lol. Thanks for the reply anyway.

Just sent you a donation. It's not much, but I just wanted to show you that I appreciate all your hard work ;)

KeiroStarr

Young Lion
Reaction score
nikethebike said:
Current todo (or what I'd like to do) list sorted by priority:
1. Add music/sound (link to info).
2. Change the default options and gameplay settings.
3. Swap/import/export title belts.
4. Add PS3/XBOX360/WII support.
5. Add SVR2011 support.
6. Import/export moves from SVR games.
7. Swap/import/export winning moves (after matches) for wrestlers.
8. Edit arena selection pictures.
9. Edit brand logos.
10. Edit splash screens.
11. Export/import all characters/moves at once to not need to share game files or isos for patches.
12. Edit tag teams.
2 things:

1) As you said in the original post, you said that Wii Support was going to be put in to your editor.
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>4. Add PS3/XBOX360/WII support.[/quote]
Considering Nintendo won't be seeing a WWE game any time soon, wouldn't now be the ideal time to do this?

2) Just wanted to let you know that your website was down for a spell. don't you have a mirror download to the editor in these cases?

ryokudou

Main Eventer
Reaction score
i prefer he make svr 2011/2006 support than wii support excepts it's wwe 13/12

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
Yes it's better a sVr 06/11 support. There is a way to modify the 2011 Roster with the current editor? I tried but nothing. It will be very useful

Finest

Young Lion
Reaction score
Just want to make sure... This tool can't add attires to the no model slots(the red ones)? or I'm just doing something wrong because the game freezes on me when I do. heh [PSP/svr 2010]

1 for All

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Guys, tell me one thing. I was making john cena summerslam attire mod. When i injected the texture archive, what do i do next. Where is the fial .pac file. Also i thought it would be the Ch2.15.pac file. So i tested it and when i decoded the textures using puyotools, there is no GIM Converted folder. Why??
Sorry, posted in the wrong forum. Dint know i had opened this forum. I Thought it was the tutorials index.

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The 1 in the 21 and 1</dt><dd>Sep 12 2014, 08:28:52 AM</dd></dl><div>Sorry, posted in the wrong forum. Dint know i had opened this forum. I Thought it was the tutorials index.[/quote]that is also wrong section u have to create a new topic of ur problem in help section.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
I was going through the content of my computer and stumbled upon this editor... I cant believe it was 4 years since I made the last release. It's insane. :D

More than six years since I started on it. Wow how time flies... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.