[Closed] [PS2/PSP/XBOX360] SMACKDOWN vs RAW 2010 ROSTER EDITOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrocoX111

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Maybe it's something wrong with the D00 because i imported the d01 with the import_any few months ago and it worked .

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
CrocoX111 said:
Maybe it's something wrong with the D00 because i imported the d01 with the import_any few months ago and it worked .
Can you provide the full command?
@nike hardx36 said mot in the tutorial
What happens is that pcxs crashes just before the match during the pre match loading screen
I have seen you mention something about "universal attribute" feature , where is that ?

mostevil94

Young Lion
Reaction score
Can someone reupload the 1913A2BA.pnach cheat to unlock everything from SVR 2010 PAL? thank you.

stevenmcgee2

Young Lion
Reaction score
How do I add 80las or nikes custom character pac files into the game. Whenever I tried to import them I get a loud beeping noise and the command prompt shows encrypted jumbo and then pretty much crashes. What am I doing wrong? I know how to import other game characters from previous svr games, but not the legends provided by 80las, can someone provided a step by step solution? I must be doing something wrong.

EDIT ADD-ON:

Also every single video tut online and otherwise seem to explain only how to add characters from other games, i.e., no custom legends.

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
I have no idea what you're talking about, though. But I'll still provide you a solution....

Well, 'with 80las permission' or maybe without I don't know, it depends on you if you're gonna be adding it to a patch then you'll have to ask him before importing...

Whatever, let's start :-
First, download whichever model(pac) file you need, extract 'plistps2.arc' and the 'ch*.pac', now you'll have 3 files with you.

1st: The model (pac file, modded or unmodded one)
2nd: plistps2.arc file
3rd: ch*.pac (depending on you, in which solt you wanna put your model example if you want to add your new modded or unmodded wrestler on The Rocks solt, then you need ch.pac.. I'm pretty sure you know this don't you?!

Then, copy these 3 files and paste here:
1st time: In 'svredit_v**' folder
2nd time: In svredit_v** -> svredit files -> 2010 -> PS2

Now, you'll be opening CMD(command prompt), and you'll be typing these commands :-

import 'Wrestler name' 'Wrestler ID' 'Attire solt' 'System'
example: Maybe you've kept the name of your pac file as 'TheRock.pac' and you want to import on The Rock's solt and on the original attire, so here it'll go like this:

import TheRock.pac 100 01 PS2
That'll be it. It'll automatically import it and update the arc file...

Another thing, some personal computers(pc's) there are different settings so if the above command dosen't work then try typing one'of these:

import TheRock.pac 100 01 PS2
import TheRock 100 01 PS2

Hope this'll help you in some way, Mr. StevenMcgee!

stevenmcgee2

Young Lion
Reaction score
I do not intend on distributing patches without permission. I simply love playing this patch, and upon opening the svr editor for the first time, it seemed to me there is room for close to another 100 characters, or even more providing the stability stays solid. Crush from demolition never made it into this patch, however pac files of him as well as over 400 others are available for download so naturally I was toying with the idea of adding to the roster with those great mods. I was assuming with so many slots unoccupied in the roster editor they could nearly all be used with some of the individual mod pac files, I was hoping not to have to overwrite the rock or anyone else, but use unoccupied slots from scratch with those mods, but the id numbers and stuff confuse me a bit. The last slot used besides all those 999s was 166, So I was trying to import crush using slot 167. I then heard a noise that sounded like a telegram beeping and the program stopped responding, this happened when I uploaded demolition_crush.PAC with the "import wrestler" button, prior to which I used jbls ch files 27/28 from svr2010 with "import model".

edit:

After reading your last input, I see was I was doing wrong. I was using the list number for reference instead of the id number. Thanks for the help!

Flashback9

Opener
Reaction score
Mr. Sultan, I did exactly what you said in your last post with a few character model .pac files. I did it like that : "import TheRock.pac 100 01 PS2" mine was "import BrockLesnar.pac 101 01 PS2". It imported successfully and it did not crash, and rebuilt the disc. However I could not find him when I got into the game.

I think I'm doing it correctly, because I was able to import some arenas by the import_arena command prompt command. My issue is I don't know where to find the character .pac models once I import them. I'm not understanding where the character pac installs to in the game.

Like what stevenmcgee2 said, I want to import .pacs into unoccupied slots so I don't replace any of the wrestlers already in the game, but then I wonder what will the move sets be to those .pac models import into unoccupied slots? Please help me find these character .pac files imported into char id 100, 101, 102, etc in the game.

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
You're most welcome, Steve. :)
Flashback, please remember, if you're trying to 'add' wrestlers, then you also need to know you'll have to enable the NoModel solts(misc.pac) using hex.

You can add totally '322' wrestlers to SvR 2011.
And again, it's a bit confusing... 'import BrockLesnar.pac 101 01 PS2' command worked and imported but why didn't you find in-game? Just to say( I know you're not a n00b) but you can select Stone Cold and check if it works.

Flashback9

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Mr. Sultan</dt><dd>Jan 30 2014, 08:06:50 AM</dd></dl><div>You're most welcome, Steve. :)
Flashback, please remember, if you're trying to 'add' wrestlers, then you also need to know you'll have to enable the NoModel solts(misc.pac) using hex.

You can add totally '322' wrestlers to SvR 2011.
And again, it's a bit confusing... 'import BrockLesnar.pac 101 01 PS2' command worked and imported but why didn't you find in-game? Just to say( I know you're not a n00b) but you can select Stone Cold and check if it works.
[/quote]I can't find Stone Cold in SvR 2010, he doesn't seem to unlock like he did in other games. I guess I'm a little confused why certain guys aren't showing up in SvR 2010. (i used a hex code and tested a few saves) I have a save here that a lot of the locked guys are unlocked (Bob Orton, Million Dollar Man, etc) but no Stone Cold. I guess I just gotta try importing those .pac's them into different character ids. First I tried randomly char id 119, and it imported but then crashed when I tried to start it up. (did it crash because 119 was a no model that I didn't unlock yet?)

In some games, I think SvR 2008 or maybe 06 the no models are visable at match selection and maybe more wrestlers get unlocked than in SvR 2010. I guess I need to figure out how to unlock all the no models and other wrestlers like Stone Cold in SvR 2010. If I can unlock more of the legends not unlocked by the supposed unlock all hex code and the no models in misc.pac maybe that's what I gotta do for SvR 2010.

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
I didn't read what you've said but you need to know I was talking about 'SvR 2011', and not 2010. :(
I can't help for SvR 2010. Sorry, sir.

Flashback9

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Mr. Sultan</dt><dd>Jan 30 2014, 10:48:56 AM</dd></dl><div>I didn't read what you've said but you need to know I was talking about 'SvR 2011', and not 2010. :(
I can't help for SvR 2010. Sorry, sir.[/quote]Well I'd imagine it's the same process as SvR 2011. This thread's editor is for SvR 2010 and that's what I'm trying to edit now. I'll try importing into some more char ids, but I'd like to know more about unlocking the no models via hex in SvR 2010 on PS2. Maybe I could unlock Stone Cold that way in SvR 2010 since he didn't unlock with the other legends.

Is there a way to import custom arenas into SvR 2011?

Mercury

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Can someone help me here..im getting a little mad lol, i am using svr 10 on psp, i put all the .ch files in,the arc file,the plistpsp.h and preload in the svredit_file and when i go into the roster editor..none of my no models show up with there name...they still say 0 for a name..tho it shows that they have a picture..but thats the details..what i want is that my no models have no entrances..and i try to enable them in the editor and it says that they are enabled to the rocks movie..entrance..ect..(for now till i go in game to change them ) but when i put the files back in my psp..it still freezes when i try to edit there entrance..0.o btw..my no models in game have names and attributes and all that..tho when i try to put the files in the editor it shows up that they have no name or anything but it does show that i did add selection pics to that slot..i hope i did not lose u guys..but i really need someones help..any more info ill help as much as i can, Thank you

KeiroStarr

Young Lion
Reaction score
um... sorry if this is bumping an old topic... but does this work with the Wii version of SvR2010?

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
jayglass said:
how to extract models from svr 08,09 on wii?
Guys,Nike said Before No WII
And Why are All Of You Asking For WII Even The Topic Title Said :[PS2/PSP/XBOX360] SMACKDOWN vs RAW 2010 ROSTER EDITOR

Status
Not open for further replies.