[Closed] [PS2/PSP/XBOX360] SMACKDOWN vs RAW 2010 ROSTER EDITOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
As I wrote in the post above yours and in the edited topic comment:

XBOX360 save data can now be imported and exported.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Very cool bro, looking forward to trying this out later on tonight. Thank You :toast:

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
i don't have a 360 but thats still good news for the people with a 360 maybe this will get more people into modding svr

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Not sure if this is considered a bug, but when I go to start the svredit_ps2.bat, the window just flashes and never opens/starts. If it makes any diff I am on Win 7.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Ok do you have all the PS2 files and placed them correctly? I hope you read the readme.txt.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
yep sure do man, not sure what the prob is. I have used the editor for years with no problems at all. And yes the first thing I did was read the readma file also.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Workin' absolutely fine for me, Connor. I've just imported my savedata info into the chEtc.pac and am now running svredit_ps2.bat again :)

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Weird crap man, I have used the editor before on this comp. I don't know why it does this now. I'm going to try the wife's laptop if it work's there might be some sort of block on.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys, I tried it on my wife's laptop also running WIN 7 & it works perfect. I just have to figure out wth is blocking it on my desktop.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Try running it in a separate cmd window so that the output does not disappear after it dies.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
And connor, I thought it was you... I'm getting retarded by all these name changes, I hate when people change their names all the time. I DON'T KNOW WHO'S WHO! :p

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
lol Yeah it's me, sorry bout that.

But it seems I can't run cmd at all on this comp anymore, it just disappears. Trying to figure this out now.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
After using this on the 360 and having simulated a bunch of matches I can't stress how much lowering the speed attribute does for the gameplay.

I'm using the "global change" function and lower the speed so that the highest speed for any character is in the region of 59/55. Try this, it gives a whole new feel to the gameplay.

Then I use these slider settings:

In game options
- HARD
- TAP/HOLD
- NORMAL
- ON

Gameplay balance
AI Reversal
- SSR 20
- SGR 10
- GSR 20
- GGR 10
- FRR 10
- FAR 20
Damage balancing
- FIS 20
- FOS 20
Game balancing
- SSR 20
- SGR 0
- GSR 20
- GGR 0
- FIR 10
- FOR 20
- MAC 10
- MAT 10
- MTA 10
- STA 10

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ahhhhh. an HCTP editor would be nice! One thing I always dislike about HCTP is that some characters have super low res textures/weird modeling (like Cena). Getting SYM models in or as a base would help a lot.

The first SD vs RAW models are not applicable in HCTP though, am I right to say so?

xbox360svr1

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Some of them work. I saw pictures of Paul Heyman from SVR in HCTP.

Syth1

Opener
Reaction score
I don't know if this is the place to ask,but is this also compatible with ps3? If not, where can I find out how to mod SvR on ps3?

Also,it's kind of crazy how THQ went out of buisiness and how they sold they're rights to 2ksports.I read that Yukes still developed this years version.So if you've liked the WWE games as of late,then you'll like this years addition.Ultimate Warrior is exclusive DLC this year and will have Hogan,Savage,Flair,Hart,Andre,Razor,and many others.

I realised after that we already have most of these wrestlers.We just have to mod them in ourselves. But,then I remembered on 360 how BrienJ added all of the LOW wrestlers into the game(pretty much everyone in this years). Which is why Im asking about modding on PS3.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
I doubt the export/import savegame feature works for PS3. I use hard coded offsets and I don't think PS3 savegames are structured the same way.

However, I do think it is possible to convert and inject the DAT and PRO files (from the editable PS2 files) like I have done on the 360 also on the PS3 to create a modded ChEtc.pac file that can be used on PS3. Then the arc file could be updated with x-packer.

I have written a tool to convert between new gen format PAC files and PS2 PAC files.
And about the brienj 2.0 hack, I finally got it working and it is awesome. However, the 2010 gameplay still needs some fixes.

Lowering the speed of every character to be at max in the region of 55/59 does a lot and using the settings I posted earlier.

I was hoping to get in touch with brienj to see if we could redistribute the hack in an updated 3.0 version with new gameplay hacks.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
I also think much of the 2.0 hack could be converted to PS3 probably. There could probably be a PS2 version with the aid of 80las mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.