[Closed] [PS2/PSP/XBOX360] SMACKDOWN vs RAW 2010 ROSTER EDITOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Swifty said:
Brienj did actually release a WWE'13 editor but exclusive to some forum members that i can't say its name here,it also has the ability to import WWE'12 caws to WWE'13 WICH ROCKS if you have a pack of WWE'12 caws like me,though i never tried it out.
i respect nike for everything he has accomplished as a PS2 modder but personally i'd like to see a project on HCTP atleast before he set his mind to mod the X360.

2002>2013.
Really? Can't believe he didn't tell me, I thought we was internet buddies :( Even talked to him on IM very often, this makes me sad, lol.

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
HAHA you just got buddy punked!

But no seriously he did release,i could PM it to you if you want but i don't think they allow sharing other forum links in threads nor PM's :( you should check it out its really worth a look for.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Nope, he hasn't released one, if he did, he would've posted it at 360haven, it's not there, fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me, you're only getting me once mate, lol.

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I swear to christ he released one,i had it like back in december till last month.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I honestly would love to see a editor for HCTP. Its one of my favourite wrestling games and would be a mod-friendly game considering its 10 years old and my PC wont run the new games.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Swifty said:
I swear to christ he released one,i had it like back in december till last month.
He's released a CAW editor/injector but none that converts WWE '12 CAWs to WWE '13 CAWs.

Syth1

Opener
Reaction score
Hey! Why's everybody keep talking about 360? What about PS3? I don't have a 360!

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Well, choosing what game to mod isn't my biggest issue. Getting time to do anything is.

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Actually Nike, have you ever thought of a "Remove model" function in the editor? I know you have a remove attire function but it does not increase in arc space, nor does it work for the first entrance slot and in game slot.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
nikethebike said:
Would be a cool feature but not worth the work.
Wouldn't it be as simple as changing a byte in the chEtc.pac and then removing the entry in the arc files?

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
It would only be recalculating/updating/removing the arc entries, but it is not worth the coding effort.
It's not just updating the arc, I need to put something in the GUI as well and I don't feel like doing this as I have better things to do currently as in modding the 360 and doing the HCTP code editor.

There are work arounds you can use if you need to do this.

Brock Lesnar

Young Lion
Reaction score
nikethebike said:
This is the SMACKDOWN vs RAW 2010 ROSTER EDITOR package by Nike The Bike for PS2/PSP (or PC via PCSX2)

First of all I want to take the time to give my big thanks to the people that donated for the work on this editor. The editor has a donation button. Please take your time and push it if you use the editor and would like to give something back for the countless hours I've spent on this. I seriously ask you to consider this if you use this program. You too can enter the VIP list below.

Official sponsor top list:
1. Diablo2k15 $10
2. WilliamCampbell $5

What is this?
This is an editor that you can use to modify your own copy of SMACKDOWN vs RAW 2010 for the PS2 or PSP. With it you can export characters from other SMACKDOWN games and import them into your SVR2010 and create your own dream roster. It is also possible to import characters that might have been created by others or with edited textures. You can also edit the stats, entrances and movesets of all characters on the game and make them all playable in your game.

Some features:
  • export/import character models
  • export/import arena models
  • import character select images
  • export/import any pac files (some limitations)
  • edit names
  • edit wrestler info
  • edit stats for each wrestler
  • globally edit stats for all characters with one button press
  • edit movesets for each wrestler
  • edit entrances & music
  • export/import all wrestler stats & info, movesets and entrances
  • add/remove multiple attires
  • edit move names
  • edit move damage
  • edit move positions
  • network support for team projects

Download the latest version 23 here: http://www.svr2010.rr.nu/svredit/svredit_v23.zip
Please try it and report bugs.

<big><big>Bugs should be reported by clicking here</big></big>

Version 23 includes the new feature:
  • Import any PAC file to ARC file and corresponding archive PAC file!

To use this program you must make a backup image (.iso for example) of your SVR2010 game and you must be able to play this backup image in some way. Today there exist two main ways to do this.
1. Play on the PS2 emulator called PCSX2.
2. Play on a modded console. A PS2 console can be modded in various ways today to play backups, there are mod chips, swap discs, hard drives and even ways to mod the console by booting from a memory card. Search this on google for example for more info. PSP are usually modded by firmware.

If you can play the backup image you can extract files from the image (for example with DKZ Studio) that can be edited by this program. After editing the files they are put back into the image and the image is burnt to a disc or played directly from the image depending on what method you use to play.

The tool is developed for SVR2010 but some tools included in the package seem to work also for other years of the game.
- The external import.bat/export.bat tools work for PS2/PSP and the 2011 PS2/PSP version (if you change the name of the arc file).
- The roster editor DOES NOT WORK for any other year than 2010.

If you have any questions make sure you've checked the readme.txt file first.
Hope you'll enjoy it and decide to donate like Diablo2k15 did. Your name will go into the top list.
The package includes Tekkens x-packer v6.0 and some other small tools.

NOTE THAT YOU MUST RUN THE GAME WITHOUT A GAME SAVE THE FIRST TIME YOU RUN IT.

Disclaimer:
These programs are released as is.
They are not guaranteed to be bug free in any way.
There are no guarantees whatsoever that these programs will not harm your computer in any way (even though they shouldn't).
Always remember to backup your files.
These programs are used completely at your own risk and I don't take any responsibility for anything (good or bad) that may happen by using them.

Reporting bugs, suggestions, comments or if you would like to donate contact svredit@fifartwc.cjb.net or write in this topic.
Please contact me if you want to use and further develop my code for any reason. Using the code without talking to me first might have consequences.

Important regarding use of the editor!
I can't stress enough how important it is to not do BIG BANG updates. It's nearly to not say impossible to backtrace what went wrong.

Update one wrestler, boot the game in the PCSX2 emulator and verify that it works, copy your working files to backup storage, then move on to do the next wrestler.
This way you can find out exactly what you did when the game stopped working for you and you can post your problem here so that I have atleast a small small chance to help you. If you have nothing at all in your post stating exactly what broke the game I won't help.

After finally getting everything done and working in the emulator, burn it on disc and play it on PS2 if this is your preferred way of playing.

This is how all of you should work with the editor to avoid problems!

For those of you (like me) that still likes to play on PCSX2, here is a cheat file to use with PCSX2 for the PAL version to unlock everything from the start: http://www.svr2010.rr.nu/pcsx2/cheats/1913A2BA.pnach
Simply put it in your <pcsx2 folder>/cheats folder and then enable patches/cheats from the system menu of the emulator. Notice though that using the cheat to unlock characters will lock your difficulty level to normal so you must uncheck the cheat after you've unlocked the locked characters to make it possible to change the difficulty level again. The PAL version runs better on the emulator.

The moveset editor can be slow but that is because all moves in the game are loaded into drop lists for all move spots on the game so potentially you can set any move anywhere in a moveset.
Note that this might freeze the game if moves are put in spots where they don't work.

There are still some unknown values, perhaps you guys can help me sort out what they are.

The editor is slow to start the first time you run it. This is because wrestler data and movesets need to be uncompressed at startup.
This is only until you do your first save though, the next time you run it the data is already uncompressed.

How to avoid freezing in the story editor!

The entrance model is used in the story editor and if that model has special gear like the Hogan feather boa for example, the game will freeze. So, if you want story editor to work you must sacrifice some arc space and add the alternative entrance model.

I hope that all my work is appreciated. I've been working my butt off for this one.

Finally, please use the donate button if you find my work helpful!

A simple video tutorial by Arjun
<iframe type='text/html' width='720' height='480' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

When importing wrestlers with the editor, avoid these slots at the moment (PS2):
0-99 simply because they are for CAWs and DLC.
121 seem to have Mr. McMahon in a suit.
128 work if added manually to CH.PAC (not by import? WHY!!?? Has this been verified?)
129 work if added manually to CH.PAC (not by import? WHY!!?? Has this been verified?)
130 does NOT work
148 seem to have another short haired referee and should not be used. Who is this?
151 seem to have another light haired referee and should not be used. Who is this?
159 does NOT work
195 Hornswoggle is under the ring
234 is The Druid Monk
255 referee can't be pinned

Happy editing!

Best regards
Nike The Bike

Current todo (or what I'd like to do) list sorted by priority:
1. Add music/sound (link to info).
2. Change the default options and gameplay settings.
3. Swap/import/export title belts.
4. Add PS3/XBOX360/WII support.
5. Add SVR2011 support.
6. Import/export moves from SVR games.
7. Swap/import/export winning moves (after matches) for wrestlers.
8. Edit arena selection pictures.
9. Edit brand logos.
10. Edit splash screens.
11. Export/import all characters/moves at once to not need to share game files or isos for patches.
12. Edit tag teams.

Finished since 2010-07-22:
1. Edit movesets/entrances (link to info,link to info,
Note to myself for moveset editor, Note for entrance editor).
2. All wrestler data export/import to/from file function (Names/Attributes/Movesets).
3. Moveset editor split into sections for quicker load times.
4. Unlock locked characters by default (link to info). Done on PCSX2 by using cheat file linked in this topic. Not working on regular PS2, could be done with cheat device though.
5. Support exporting of SVR2009/2010 PAC files.
6. Add alternative attires (link to info).
7. Create an arena exporter/importer (link to info).
8. Global stat change (Example: Lower all characters speed by 20).
9. Import/export character selection pictures.
10. Add PSP support.

Add all bugs you find to this topic as detailed as you can.

Here you can find the verified models by export:
PAC lists

Here you can find mods created by the community:
The SVR2010 PS2 Mod Index

Other good topics and links(check them out):
How to use the roster editor to edit movesets of characters in savegames
Model texture editing tool by Tekken
Texture editing tutorial
Hacking SVR2010 on PS2
The Holly Hack Thread
Which PS2 SVR had the best realistic gameplay?
Hacking movesets idea. What do you think?
MUSIC1.YAF contents.
How to replace music tutorial
Old school texture mods

And yet again. As always, if you like the editor and have been using it for like 1-2 years now or what it is since I started my work, why not donate a small amount just to show your appreciation?

I wouldn't care at all how much, it would just be symbolic.

This actually goes out to all the mod leechers on this site aswell who without this tool probably wouldn't have much or anything at all to leech from here.
this editor is perfect! my wwe have hacked roster, i used you editor! perfect!!!

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Brock Lesnar</dt><dd>Jul 19 2013, 10:17:25 AM</dd></dl><div>this editor is perfect! my wwe have hacked roster, i used you editor! perfect!!![/quote]Dude, Why do you have to quote the whole post? lol.

bakiro

Midcard
Reaction score
mann you are ossem

im new here and i wan't the download link pleasssssss man pleaz

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
bakiro said:
mann you are ossem

im new here and i wan't the download link pleasssssss man pleaz
*man *awesome *i'm *want *please *please

And the download link should be in the first post.

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Download the latest version 23 here: http://www.svr2010.rr.nu/svredit/svredit_v23.zip[/quote]

You're welcome.

ryokudou

Main Eventer
Reaction score
nikethebike said:
It would only be recalculating/updating/removing the arc entries, but it is not worth the coding effort.
It's not just updating the arc, I need to put something in the GUI as well and I don't feel like doing this as I have better things to do currently as in modding the 360 and doing the HCTP code editor.

There are work arounds you can use if you need to do this.
hctp editor :blink: , it would be awesome!!! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.