Dean Ambrose
Credits to PSPortman for leather jacket and gloves textures
dqRmWax.jpg

Ajiyo3Z.jpg

Lmwz1fZ.jpg

d3U9mie.jpg

kSj5EYj.png

Seth Rollins Night Of Champions 2015 attire
I think this is one of my best mods that i made. Credits to PSPortman for his Rollins as base and credits to Bastian98 to his Rollins attire textures
pEYhkr0.png

ZVTIAQq.png

a7WidCR.jpg

Paige
Credits to: Raheem Baksh for textures, Punker for the base and to PSPortman for help.
Wgh7BLF.jpg

face pic
VkiDUmt.jpg

Adrian Neville SummerSlam 2015 attire
Credits to the Raheem Baksh for the texture.
54HPlIr.png

Shawn Michaels Wrestlemania 26
Entrance
QNDPWZj.png

Ring
RWpieIW.jpg
if you want pacs pm me[/spoiler][/spoiler][/SPOILER]

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
Tried telling him that in the other forum lol... Claims he made a 2015 Undertaker by releasing an untouched Taker SvR 06 pac minus one pant leg logo. Pointed it out even told him what needed to be done to make that '06 model look more like how Taker looks now. But instead got burned by a bunch of kids defending his "effort". Almost done with SVR modding bc of the people involved in it which is sad what that scene has come down to, might just stick with NM like the good ol' days. My 2 cents.

PSPRKO

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
JaysonF5 said:
Tried telling him that in the other forum lol... Claims he made a 2015 Undertaker by releasing an untouched Taker SvR 06 pac minus one pant leg logo. Pointed it out even told him what needed to be done to make that '06 model look more like how Taker looks now. But instead got burned by a bunch of kids defending his "effort". Almost done with SVR modding bc of the people involved in it which is sad what that scene has come down to, might just stick with NM like the good ol' days. My 2 cents.
you know that i was ill that day right? i made that in a 5 min and i had a temperature so i wanted to post it as a test version but since i have the temperature i forgot to type it.... And a day after i fully modded it and you saw it so i dont understand what is your problem now....

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
Not a problem with you personally no, just some constructive criticism for you and your friends (PUNKER, Cenz and Tom) that want to have a hack at modding.

EDIT: Do not expect for everyone to praise your work all the time, if a mod needs work it will be pointed out by a more experienced modder and if that modder is nice enough they will tell you what needs to be done much like I tried to do previously. That's all. :)

PSPRKO

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
JaysonF5 said:
Not a problem with you personally no, just some constructive criticism for you and your friends (PUNKER, Cenz and Tom) that want to have a hack at modding.

EDIT: Do not expect for everyone to praise your work all the time, if a mod needs work it will be pointed out by a more experienced modder and if that modder is nice enough they will tell you what needs to be done much like I tried to do previously. That's all. :)

Yes i respect that... When you said that mod needs to be fixed in some things i didnt have a problems with it i just listened you and tried to fix it...

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
It's attitudes like this one that made Keson want to destroy your section. You people don't take criticism at all, nor do you work hard on your mods.

Plus, you guys make the worst excuses ever.

Drawing in flat colors isn't modding, my friend, and least is it when it's so badly done, so stop whining about criticism and start fighting it, or else, why bother modding?

PSPRKO

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>Nov 30 2015, 10:46:26 PM</dd></dl><div>It's attitudes like this one that made Keson want to destroy your section. You people don't take criticism at all, nor do you work hard on your mods.

Plus, you guys make the worst excuses ever.

Drawing in flat colors isn't modding, my friend, and least is it when it's so badly done, so stop whining about criticism and start fighting it, or else, why bother modding?[/quote]Well i took the criticism and tried to fix it... And people were defending me because JaysonF5 was unnecessarily a bit rude...

PSPortman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
u and keson can ''destroy'' the only ones who will lose are you. OSR is nothing without SVR Section. Since u deleted it first time, it lost a lot of modders ;)

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
OSR is BETTER without morons like you who can't take criticism without thinking of it as a personal attack. Go back to your condescending forum, where you can make the shittiest mods ever and still get people's acclaim. You blind fucks.
Plus, I didn't destroy anything. As I've stated many times before, I was trying to convince Keson not to delete your section, even when I agreed that you guys are a bunch of shitposters. So knock it off blaming it on me, you dorks.

Plus, learn proper english, next time.

PSPortman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I don't give a damn, about what the other say. I always give my best in evry single mod i make. And my ''condescending forum'' is way better than this, at least there are at least there are cool administrators, that want to give us the best. which is not the case of OSR, especially because here you can be banned without reason. We can't even call this a forum.

AND...

Plus, learn how to be a good administrator, next time.
Let's see now if i'm the only one who can't take criticism without thinking of it as a personal attack. i'm free to think what i want and to say what i want. You are administrator because you're Keson's friend, lol. At least PSPRKO( in the case ) and many other they this for the community, and you you can't even open a pac and you think you're the best

PSPRKO

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Here are my latest mods
Credits to PSPortman for fixing Seth Rollins
f7YsNhQ.jpg
Crtz1rw.jpg
8Flm6j6.jpg
nkgbLtH.jpg
HDm0CFg.jpg
7gpPaBG.jpg

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
PSPortman said:
I don't give a damn, about what the other say. I always give my best in evry single mod i make. And my ''condescending forum'' is way better than this, at least there are at least there are cool administrators, that want to give us the best. which is not the case of OSR, especially because here you can be banned without reason. We can't even call this a forum.

AND...

Plus, learn how to be a good administrator, next time.
Let's see now if i'm the only one who can't take criticism without thinking of it as a personal attack. i'm free to think what i want and to say what i want. You are administrator because you're Keson's friend, lol. At least PSPRKO( in the case ) and many other they this for the community, and you you can't even open a pac and you think you're the best

For people who hate this place so much, you sure can't seem to leave.

Your mods suck. Your scene consists of lazy people who won't even read the board rules, then cry like babies when you get warned for breaking them.

Our traffic has stayed consistent, we still receive more than 2400 unique visitors a day.

You guy seem to think that without you, OSR is dead. However, without you, we don't have 20+ new posts a day that consist of 5 minute paint jobs.

You are missing the entire point: I'd rather have 2 quality posts with good work than 20 shit posts with shit work.

You guys brought traffic, and that traffic was 99% shit.

Notice how none of us go over to your forum and try to talk shit? It's because we don't care, you do.

Your work ethic sucks, the games you guys mod aren't even fun. Anything you can do , I can do better. You can't say the same thing. You aren't a pro wrestler, you aren't on television, you don't get invited to go to Jim Cornette's house just to hang out and watch old wrestling tapes.

You're just a mark with a shitty computer.

You aren't in my league, and never will be, son.

PSPortman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
My mods suck?! You can do better?! is that a joke???? Well if u can i challange you do u it. Can u hack moves? can u hack entrances? can you convert ps3 bgs? can u edit arenas yobjs? no, you can't

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Can you photoshop on all platforms? Can you make it look like it isn't drawn in crayon?

I don't mod shitty games. How about you try to mod a game that doesn't suck? Oh wait, you can't, because that would require real scrutiny.

What wrestling show are YOU on?

Talk about LoM all you want, you fuckers are using an old OSR theme, using old OSR ideas, and nothing original that you guys came up with, because you can't. If I suck so much, why can't you create a site that isn't using a bunch of MY old ideas?

It's because you suck. :p You lack my creative intellect.

Yes. Anything you can do, I can do better. Make it worth my time.

I hack moves. I hack entrances. I hack arenas. I hack GAMEPLAY MECHANICS. Tell me, what's one new gameplay mechanic you've CREATED? None? That's right, because you are fucking clown shoes.

PSPRKO

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Keson said:
Can you photoshop on all platforms? Can you make it look like it isn't drawn in crayon?

I don't mod shitty games. How about you try to mod a game that doesn't suck? Oh wait, you can't, because that would require real scrutiny.

What wrestling show are YOU on?

Talk about Click Here all you want, you fuckers are using an old OSR theme, using old OSR ideas, and nothing original that you guys came up with, because you can't. If I suck so much, why can't you create a site that isn't using a bunch of MY old ideas?

It's because you suck. :p You lack my creative intellect.

Yes. Anything you can do, I can do better. Make it worth my time.

I hack moves. I hack entrances. I hack arenas. I hack GAMEPLAY MECHANICS. Tell me, what's one new gameplay mechanic you've CREATED? None? That's right, because you are fucking clown shoes.
Dont now look for excuses you said that he sucks and that you can make better things than him then do it i want to see it...

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Then go to the AKI section.

Lowering myself isn't a challenge, so how about you losers up your game and make it to MY level.

I don't mod games that suck. I get PUBLISHED for modding games that are fun. How many times have either of you received media attention for your stuff? None?

Weird. I've gotten it three times so far, because my mods are highly sought after.
Also, speak in proper English or get the fuck off my site.

PSPRKO

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Keson said:
Then go to the AKI section.

Lowering myself isn't a challenge, so how about you losers up your game and make it to MY level.

I don't mod games that suck. I get PUBLISHED for modding games that are fun. How many times have either of you received media attention for your stuff? None?

Weird. I've gotten it three times so far, because my mods are highly sought after.
Also, speak in proper English or get the Romance off my site.

Wierd... You are saying that you don't mod borring games... Then what you said that you can make better mods doesn't make sense...

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
It doesn't make sense because you can't read English, let alone type it.

AKI mods are superior to PSP mods. Fact. My hacks are more dynamic and game changing is than ANY SvR, HCTP, or PSP mod. Fact. I've created NEW dynamics, so much to the point that the original game isn't even recognizable, anymore. I have, in fact, created a new game on an old engine.

None of you in this section that say that with a shred of factual evidence. This is because it would be too much work for you.

The next time you butcher my native language I will submit a warning to you. Pick your words carefully.

PSPRKO

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Keson said:
It doesn't make sense because you can't read English, let alone type it.

AKI mods are superior to PSP mods. Fact. My hacks are more dynamic and game changing is than ANY SvR, HCTP, or PSP mod. Fact. I've created NEW dynamics, so much to the point that the original game isn't even recognizable, anymore. I have, in fact, created a new game on an old engine.

None of you in this section that say that with a shred of factual evidence. This is because it would be too much work for you.

The next time you butcher my native language I will submit a warning to you. Pick your words carefully.
Do you understand that you are comparing 2 completely different games?

Status
Not open for further replies.