[Closed] PSPRKO mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I do, which is why I find it funny that you two seem to think that "challenging" me on your platform is somehow validating.

Instead, I choose to measure my accomplishments against his... and mine are more noteworthy.

Don't bring piss to a shit fight, and if you don't want me commenting on these threads, maybe you shouldn't talk shit about me and expect it to slide.

PSPRKO

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Keson said:
I do, which is why I find it funny that you two seem to think that "challenging" me on your platform is somehow validating.

Instead, I choose to measure my accomplishments against his... and mine are more noteworthy.

Don't bring piss to a shit fight, and if you don't want me commenting on these threads, maybe you shouldn't talk shit about me and expect it to slide.
Again this what you are doing doesn't have any logic because you can't compare modding 2 different games...

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I said we should compare ACHIEVEMENTS. Your tiny brain can't comprehend that.

How many times has any major media outlet recognized your or PSPortman's work? None.

Mine? Three times.

How many actual WRESTLERS play your mods? None?

Bubba Ray Dudley plays mine.

See a pattern here?

PSPRKO

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Keson said:
I said we should compare ACHIEVEMENTS. Your tiny brain can't comprehend that.

How many times has any major media outlet recognized your or PSPortman's work? None.

Mine? Three times.

How many actual WRESTLERS play your mods? None?

Bubba Ray Dudley plays mine.

See a pattern here?
You have said that i have a tiny brain but you are the one who cant understand that WWF no mercy is still popular but SVR 11 is not!!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
So you admit No Mercy is popular and SvR is not?

Of course I understand that. That's because No Mercy is fun to play and SvR is shit. You mod a game that isn't fun to play because it's easier.

Dumbass. People like you are the reason why I want this section gone, you bring shit posts and shit traffic. You are too stupid to be here.

PSPRKO

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Keson said:
So you admit No Mercy is popular and SvR is not?

Of course I understand that. That's because No Mercy is fun to play and SvR is shit.

Dumbass. People like you are the reason why I want this section gone, you bring shit posts and shit traffic. You are too stupid to be here.
At least i am not stupid to not understand that people have different tastes. And that i like to play SVR and mod it is my thing and you don't have a right to be a dick about it...

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
But you guys have a right to talk shit about me in a thread I'm not even involved in?

Nice double standard.

I have every right to defend myself if people are degrading me in a thread I'm not even a part of, if you can't see that, then you should probably leave and take that tiny brain with you.

PSPRKO

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Keson said:
But you guys have a right to talk shit about me in a thread I'm not even involved in?

Nice double standard.

I have every right to defend myself if people are degrading me in a thread I'm not even a part of, if you can't see that, then you should probably leave and take that tiny brain with you.
You have to be blind or crazy because i didn't say any word about you...

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
PSPortman said:
u and keson can ''destroy'' the only ones who will lose are you. OSR is nothing without SVR Section. Since u deleted it first time, it lost a lot of modders ;)
You liked with this post.

Or are you denying that?

PSPRKO

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I dont remember liking it, but probably i liked it accidentally because forums are a little glitchy on my iphone... And one thing you need to understand that all people are not the same, you can't judge as all just because of some guys...

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Oh, it was an ACCIDENT? Do you think I'm stupid?

Banned for lying to me. Seriously... people like you, with your poor English and ability to deduct reason are why I greatly dislike this scene.

You're horrible. And you guys brought the reputation of this board down.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Did you dislike both of my constructive criticisms by accident, too?

Yeah, you do fucking improve your mods based on criticism, sure. But not without throwing a dislike before, right?

Nice new mods, by the way, they look decent, decent, this time.

Also knock it off with the bullshit, if there's anyone in this forum who can lecture people it's Keson and most of No Mercy people. ERI was good at his thing, 80las was good at his thing, a lot of you did have talent, but they were about 3 or 4 people out of about 30.

You guys need to work a lot if you want to call yourselves "modders". We do this for fun, sure, but we do feel the need to deliver quality. Not to fill our chests, not for self-pleasure, but for the people who await them and give us their support.

Me? My mods have gotten recognition by the wrestlers involved themselves, you may not know them but they are big names in the joshi scene. So has Keson, he got his mod praised by Kenny Omega! Kenny fucking Omega!

Me? You guys may thinkg I was evil for banning a lot of SvR guys. I was protecting the rules, you guys have 4 chances to break the rules, and you guys always end up filling them one way or another. SvR guys break rules like crazy and are hard to handle. We don't get paid.

Wanna stay? go ahead, wanna leave? go ahead. When you post a mod it'll be welcome, if it has failures, they'll be pointed out for your benefit. It's that simple.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>Dec 7 2015, 09:57:20 PM</dd></dl><div> Did you dislike both of my constructive criticisms by accident, too?

Yeah, you do fucking improve your mods based on criticism, sure. But not without throwing a dislike before, right?

Nice new mods, by the way, they look decent, decent, this time.

Also knock it off with the bullshit, if there's anyone in this forum who can lecture people it's Keson and most of No Mercy people. ERI was good at his thing, 80las was good at his thing, a lot of you did have talent, but they were about 3 or 4 people out of about 30.

You guys need to work a lot if you want to call yourselves "modders". We do this for fun, sure, but we do feel the need to deliver quality. Not to fill our chests, not for self-pleasure, but for the people who await them and give us their support.

Me? My mods have gotten recognition by the wrestlers involved themselves, you may not know them but they are big names in the joshi scene. So has Keson, he got his mod praised by Kenny Omega! Kenny fucking Omega!

Me? You guys may thinkg I was evil for banning a lot of SvR guys. I was protecting the rules, you guys have 4 chances to break the rules, and you guys always end up filling them one way or another. SvR guys break rules like crazy and are hard to handle. We don't get paid.

Wanna stay? go ahead, wanna leave? go ahead. When you post a mod it'll be welcome, if it has failures, they'll be pointed out for your benefit. It's that simple.[/quote]So... you think his Dean Ambrose mod needs some more work?

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Could use a little more, maybe. But it looks good, as I said.

Seth Rollins looks like an indian stylist.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I don't give a shit about his mods, but if you are going to start talking shit about me when I've not even involved in the thread don't be surprised when I show up to defend myself.

I said nothing to PSPortman or PSPRKO, and yet they decided it was just dandy to bring me up.

I do not regret banning them both. Two dipshits who can't even type proper English gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.