Not open for further replies.

Sanky

Midcard
Reaction score
Edge Black Attire and Randy Orton Main Event Attire added

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Ahmed Killuminati</dt><dd>Mar 6 2013, 02:59:03 PM</dd></dl><div>miss ur textures :([/quote]There was no need for this senseless bump, don't do it again

Sanky

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Ahmed Killuminati</dt><dd>Mar 6 2013, 02:59:03 PM</dd></dl><div>miss ur textures :([/quote]Tell me what texture you wan't from me to do...I'he took a pause because the school toke me some time
RVD Added
Fandango face added

5 star rko

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
can you do randy orton face and body or just a face for a caw.

Sanky

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>5 star rko</dt><dd>Sep 6 2013, 10:18:10 AM</dd></dl><div>can you do randy orton face and body or just a face for a caw.[/quote]Ok I'll try it.
Randy Orton CAW face added and there is the ref pic

5 star rko

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I like It Thanks Freind :yes:
tell me which hairs to use or how to get hairs like yours face is nice and also can u do randy orton without beard (2004-2008) and old randy orton (evolution)

Sanky

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>5 star rko</dt><dd>Sep 7 2013, 01:19:11 PM</dd></dl><div>I like It Thanks Freind :yes:
tell me which hairs to use or how to get hairs like yours face is nice and also can u do randy orton without beard (2004-2008) and old randy orton (evolution)[/quote]1)Haircut No.4 for Randy Orton face
2)Which one of orton attire?This one?but bald?
Randy Orton Evolution Added

5 star rko

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
hats of to u :hi u are too good at texture making.but i want without beard can you do that one please. also can you do cowboy bob orton jr face+body :toast: also i want randy orton with hairs that one which u posted in the ref pic and finally u rock :"":

Sanky

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>5 star rko</dt><dd>Sep 8 2013, 12:37:46 PM</dd></dl><div>hats of to u :hi u are too good at texture making.but i want without beard can you do that one please. also can you do cowboy bob orton jr face+body :toast: also i want randy orton with hairs that one which u posted in the ref pic and finally u rock :"": [/quote]don't you think you have 2 many request?by the way I'll accept the chellenge :eek:k and I'll try to do my best :B-) but I don't promis anything and I want to see your mods before I post your request to be sure that you're not steal my mods :joker
Randy Orton Bald Attire Added
Cowboy Bob Orton Jr Added and there is the ref pic
Cowboy_Bob_Orton_-_Robert_Orten_Jr_03.jpg

The hairstyle is No.1

5 star rko

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
can u do this both
12167864.jpg

cowboy_bob1.jpg
randy orton in 2nd and evolution rko is amazing

Sanky

Midcard
Reaction score
First of all you can create Bob Orton attire as a caw by your self 'cause is simple you just need to put a jacket an arm elbow a trunk a footwear and that's it.
Randy Orton I've done another time because I'm tirred.
Triple H Bald(if you like it i will make it look gooder) and Sheamus Without beard(if you think it doesn't look preaty good I will work on it) hope you like it OSR :eek:k

Sanky

Midcard
Reaction score
Scott said:
sheamus and hhh have the same link !!
Error fixed sorry for that I had wrote it very fast.
Triple H Bald Attire V2 added

Status
Not open for further replies.