Midcard
Reaction score
thanks ur hhh looks awesome
but
where is triple h v2 hair texture?

Sanky

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>5 star rko</dt><dd>Sep 12 2013, 12:41:48 PM</dd></dl><div>can u make goldust[/quote]You know what?I've thinked about Goldust and now I'm determinated to do it.
Thank you I'll do it. :eek:k
I'll put Goldust tomorow because now I'm too tired.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Also Sanky bro, could you please follow the signature rules of OSR and reduce the size of your signature please. Thank you.

Sanky

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>A.K.I</dt><dd>Sep 12 2013, 07:34:41 PM</dd></dl><div>Also Sanky bro, could you please follow the signature rules of OSR and reduce the size of your signature please. Thank you.[/quote]ok sorry for that

Sanky said:
I'll put Goldust tomorow because now I'm too tired.
Goldust CAW added.Enjoy :joker

5 star rko

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
GOLDUST IS AWESOME .If your,re back at work can you do these ones too please-THE PRIME TIME PLAYERS,THE USOS WITH FACE PAINT.PLEASE SANKY AMIGO.

Sanky

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>5 star rko</dt><dd>Sep 13 2013, 12:57:15 PM</dd></dl><div>GOLDUST IS AWESOME .If your,re back at work can you do these ones too please-THE PRIME TIME PLAYERS,THE USOS WITH FACE PAINT.PLEASE SANKY AMIGO.[/quote]Ok,I'll see what can I do...

5 star rko

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
HEY CAN YOU DO THESE-ROB VAN DAM,AJ LEE,KAITLYN.USOS(BODY).PRIME TIME PLAYERS CAN U DO FREIND ALSO WITH FACE AND BODY TEXTURES.USOS ARE TOO COOL>PLEASE Amigo

Scott

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>5 star rko</dt><dd>Sep 27 2013, 12:20:56 PM</dd></dl><div>HEY CAN YOU DO THESE-ROB VAN DAM,AJ LEE,KAITLYN.USOS(BODY).PRIME TIME PLAYERS CAN U DO FREIND ALSO WITH FACE AND BODY TEXTURES.USOS ARE TOO COOL>PLEASE Amigo [/quote]wtf?

Sanky

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>5 star rko</dt><dd>Sep 27 2013, 12:20:56 PM</dd></dl><div>HEY CAN YOU DO THESE-ROB VAN DAM,AJ LEE,KAITLYN.USOS(BODY).PRIME TIME PLAYERS CAN U DO FREIND ALSO WITH FACE AND BODY TEXTURES.USOS ARE TOO COOL>PLEASE Amigo [/quote]What you had request was arleady made by another members but can u make annother request that wasn't arleady made ?

5 star rko

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
dude can you make randy orton with spiky hairs as like his undertaker vs randy orton match at wrestlemania please amigo

Sanky

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>5 star rko</dt><dd>Oct 12 2013, 12:23:01 AM</dd></dl><div>dude can you make randy orton with spiky hairs as like his undertaker vs randy orton match at wrestlemania please amigo[/quote]I can make just a CAW of Randy Orton WM 21 attire with spiky hair and if you wan't to make request send me a PM ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.