[Closed] SvR 2010 "Flashback" mod (PSP) by RedeyeJedi & 80las

Status
Not open for further replies.

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Great mods! I wish the same was possible with SD2....were working on it!

RedeyeJedi

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
NMCM said:
Great mods! I wish the same was possible with SD2....were working on it!
You know I am still with you every step brotha.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Excellent stuff Jedi bro. Nice PSP mods. Also nice to see Apati's mods converted over. They work great too on PSP.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
80las mods almost looks even better on PSP (compared to the "real models").

RedeyeJedi

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks for the replys guys. I am still woking on this. I am having touble with loading/menu screens. I can't seem to get them to work. I fa nyone wants to help, I am completely down with that. In the mean time, I am will be still pluggin away at it. :)

T

thebeast0449

Crowd Member
Just wanted to say wow - all my favs - from what I can tell there isnt 1 working mod out there for svr 2010 psp .

all the old links are megaupload links so they are all dead - Im happy to wait for this-it looks fantastic.

Choji Warrior

Midcard
Reaction score
Amazing mods bro, and I agree with what Nike said. The transitional mods do look nice on the psp.

RedeyeJedi

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Well I got the menu screens going. Just gotta do a couple more arenas and then the movesets. than I should be done. It is not going to be the perfect patch, but it will be awesome.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
I am definitely looking forward to this. Tell me if you need any moveset exports that I can help with... :)

RedeyeJedi

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
nikethebike said:
I am definitely looking forward to this. Tell me if you need any moveset exports that I can help with... :)
Thanks bro, I like to do the movesets from scratch. I pride myself on movesets. But thanks again. I can't wait to play it too. LOL. You know when you make a patch, you don't really play it except for tests

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
RedeyeJedi said:
You know when you make a patch, you don't really play it except for tests
That's what I exactly used to do.

Btw while converting mods try not to scale down the textures instead increase the dimensions of PSP textures. This will help to avoid blur.

I'm really excited to see more updates on this patch.

RedeyeJedi

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Oh ya. I am working hard on this. I am a familiy man, so time does not come so easy. But I am redoing all the arenas. got about 2 or 3 left. I did have question though. Does anyone know where the belt files are for 2010?

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Wow I'm Really impressed how the imported mods look, Great Job man
I'm looking forward to see how it turn out, also don't worry Family comes first :)

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Yes no worries. Family comes first especially this time of year. :)
Just saying that this mod Will be the reason to dust off the psp again.

RedeyeJedi

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Ok. The arenas are done. I need to update the arena select pics and I then the movesets. Then the titans and music. Still have some work to do, but I will just keep pluging away at it.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
RedeyeJedi said:
Ok. The arenas are done. I need to update the arena select pics and I then the movesets. Then the titans and music. Still have some work to do, but I will just keep pluging away at it.
Can't wait for The Arena Preview Pic, bro :)

RedeyeJedi

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
nikethebike said:
I did have a question about your editor. I was trying to edit a moveset through your editor. It was one in the Brie Bella spot. I change a move and update, but it wil not update. Just wondeing if you had that problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.