[Closed] SVR moves in one m.pac version 3 uploaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

dadydodo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Best... Since Day One I don't know anything about svr 2011 ntsc version but If anyone an advanced hex user I think he can convert the package

ryokudou

Main Eventer
Reaction score
do tutorial on the first page it work both ntsc and pal

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
awesome job dadydodo i will try this after version 3 release gotta see ps3 moves in ps2 cool.

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
@ryokudou: ok thanks
I tried it but when I hit the wasteland the superstars stop fight. I mean that they freezes, but the game works properly: in fact the first thing I did was quit the match

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Cool progress to read about guys.

Would be cool to try all this out some day! :)

Syth1

Opener
Reaction score
Do you know if 2009 had a ground ss crossface? Is it included in the moves package? I know 2008 has it for sure but it looks like no one has been able to figure out how to import from 08.
Do you know if 2009 had a ground ss crossface? Is it included in the moves package? I know 2008 has it for sure but it looks like no one has been able to figure out how to import from 08.

Also, after I've saved you're moves to the ISO. Can I then add/edit texture mods and not lose the new moves?

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
i guess the svr09 crossface was a hidden move but it is still on the game i dont know if dadydodo already made an advance on ssmoves but they're not compatible between games

hbkwolverine

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
yeah the move is in 2009 infact most of the benoit moves are there till 2009 only his throw to the rope isn,t there every other move including his headbutt his their

Syth1

Opener
Reaction score
Well I tried the files and my game got stuck on trying to load the moves menu. But it never loads. Gonna try the hex method and see if that works. I'm testing using a nodded ps2 with open ps loader 9.2.

Ok I tried it out using Hex guys and my game didn't pass the loading screen. So I don't know what the problem is exactly. I followed all the steps in the tut. Gonna try again using your arc file.

I wanted to ask if you could upload a patch with the moves already in it later down the line.

@Ryokuu You're right. I tried manually twice and it worked the 2nd time! Most moves can be previeved in cam except the moves under dlc. The torture rack works perfect in game and I also tried runnuning powerslam and military press.

Its amazing how far this has come.Now SVR 11 will be more enjoyable with these added moves!

Thanks a lot!

hbkwolverine

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
please add the taunt leg drop and also there is a move in wwe svr 11 backbreaker drop 8 which is chris masters move i think it is not in the moves pack so if you can add these moves as well .....cheers

Syth1

Opener
Reaction score
Hogans Atomic leg drop 1, 2, and tag team leg drop moves are there and they work. I tested them. Atomic Leg drop 1 is the one with the taunt.

Max Jack

Young Lion
Reaction score
hey guys I am new in this forum .. I like to find some solution from you guys about hacking titatrons on svr 2011 many softwares like Super converter and viritual dub mod it's not working and all the softwares than I downloaded like " Super converter " and viritual dub and many others are useless I want a methode or a software for converting video and put them into a titatron I think it's all about to convert video to another video format playable in the game that's is the secret help me please
:card: :bell: :merrychristmas:

Syth1

Opener
Reaction score
Update: I've tried most of Hogans moves(Leg drops,taunts),Keiji Mutohs(Shining Wizard,etc) moves,and a bunch of others. They all worked for me.

There is one issue though. You have to play in universe mode. The moves won't work and the wrestler will freeze in ring if you try to play in single player. That's the only issue I've found son far.

I also wanted to ask if it's possible to import entrances from older games into 2011?

ryokudou

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Syth1 said:
Update: I've tried most of Hogans moves(Leg drops,taunts),Keiji Mutohs(Shining Wizard,etc) moves,and a bunch of others. They all worked for me.

There is one issue though. You have to play in universe mode. The moves won't work and the wrestler will freeze in ring if you try to play in single player. That's the only issue I've found son far.

I also wanted to ask if it's possible to import entrances from older games into 2011?
It possible

dadydodo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I am really glad that u guys use my moves pack
but hbkwolverine are u mention that there are still hidden moves !!
and SYTH1 i will look through the universe problem and if i there is a problem I will try to fix it in the moves pack version 3

lamarca

Young Lion
Reaction score
Syth1 said:
Well I tried the files and my game got stuck on trying to load the moves menu. But it never loads. Gonna try the hex method and see if that works. I'm testing using a nodded ps2 with open ps loader 9.2.

Ok I tried it out using Hex guys and my game didn't pass the loading screen. So I don't know what the problem is exactly. I followed all the steps in the tut. Gonna try again using your arc file.

I wanted to ask if you could upload a patch with the moves already in it later down the line.

@Ryokuu You're right. I tried manually twice and it worked the 2nd time! Most moves can be previeved in cam except the moves under dlc. The torture rack works perfect in game and I also tried runnuning powerslam and military press.

Its amazing how far this has come.Now SVR 11 will be more enjoyable with these added moves!

Thanks a lot!
I can't get it to work for the love of god.
I've been trying to put it on my 2011PAL and I've got the same problem, when using the arc from the download it gets into an infinite loading screen when trying to go to the move-set screen.
And when I edit the arc myself using the hex editor and it get stuck into an infinite loading in the beginning of the game.
I've been trying it for a week already and nothing, can you please upload your arc?

Status
Not open for further replies.