[Closed] SVR moves in one m.pac version 3 uploaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

hbkwolverine

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
yup there is only 1 dlc move left that is backbreaker drop 8 which is in chris masters moves also in wwe 12 it,s backbreaker drop 6

dadydodo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
sorry for late answer guys & thank u hbkwolverine for the feedback and about backbreaker drop 8 it's not a dlc move it was just a locked move I forgot to unlock so thanks to u hbkwolverine I have unlocked it and some taunts too
guys any feedback will be cool for version 3

hbkwolverine

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks dadydodo also can you import moves from pain and svr 2005 @syth the move which i told to add ain,t of hogans it,s grand master sexay one it,s in every game till 2008 under diving lower section same of benoit,s headbutt

dadydodo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
will ryokudou :-first I can't promise anything about rumble roses xx right now maybe some rare moves from legends of wrestlemania I can add in version 3
also ERI619 :-about entrances I think I agree with u that's what I told CrocoX111 about if he can upload some extracted entrances from legends of wrestlemania or any dlc of ps3 previous games than wwe 12 I think it will work normally but it will has a very big size
hbkwolverine :- I really don't know what is this move u keep telling me I also don't know grand master sexay alot so tell me the move name & I will look for it

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Do u think u could get croco to give u WWE 2K14 extracted entrance motions because he managed to put them in game on PSP and could u make one for NTSC?

hbkwolverine

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Bro If you know abt too cool than you might know him and the move is taunt leg drop the one with goggle theatrics it,s under diving lower section the same of chris benoit,s headbutt
there are some of the moves which i want bro
super rko
rko (from 2007)
rko appeal (2006)
dudley death drop (corner both versions or make if they are their make them show up in the menu)
wassup (headbutt to groin dudley boyz version)
dudley device

dadydodo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
hbkwolverine : as a hint about the new updates for version 3 I want to announce that I have successfully added the hole corner tag team moves to the list as a corner tag team and as a finisher tag team all moves

hbkwolverine

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
thanks brother i will like if you also add these moves
super rko
rko (from 2007)
rko appeal (2006
edge spear 2007
as i want to make a classic edge caw cuz his titantron is their so that would be really appreciated thanks bro pops added

lamarca

Young Lion
Reaction score
And yet, after 3 months I didn't get it to work in my PAL version, so I gave up on making it work and tryied to import some moves myself since my question was completelly ignored, so I went to the tutorials and I've discovered the "SvR Moves Animtions Tool" which uses the ymks files and another tutorial teaching us how to export the pac files using the "Expert v2" and some other plugins to get those YMKS files. But here's the problem, it's a dead end.

In the tutorial (http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion?topic=9548758/1/) it talks about this "Expert v2", but there is no link to it or its plugins and if you search for this "Expert 2v" on google, you can find nothing but that same tutorial page without links.
I got the Expert Tools from (http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion?topic=8809678/1/) but it's another version without the plugins to extract the PACs.

So that's pretty much it, the "how to" of the advanced are of an easy access, but the basics are just a secret.

lamarca

Young Lion
Reaction score
Thanks alot for the Plugins, I've been searching for them for so long !
About the mod, i got the same problem that Syth1 had, but he solved it by redoing your steps and I didn't. The problem that I'm having with your super mod is that when I use your files, it freezes the game in the creating a move-set loading screen, and when I try copying and pasting the data from m.pac and misc.pac to plistps2.arc as stated in your tuto, it freezes the game from the start, I suspect that I'm doing something wrong when pasting the data because in the end my arc get bigger than yours.

But now I've finally got the chance to extract the M.pac from my 2006 but I still have some problems haha, I was reading an old tuto of yours (thank you) about finding the id of the moves in the misc.pac, but unfortunate, the images from that tuto are not loading anymore, so how do you find the id of the moves? And btw, did you find the id of the super moves like the old "super dirty moves"? I can't even find their representative names in the misc.pac haha although I'm not sure if they'll work in the 2011 since they were all scripted :S

In any case, thanks alot for the reply and the plugins!

dadydodo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
hbkwolverine I have no time for working right now I busy with studying also the package files is nearly full I have an extra problem with files size so I can't promise a release date right now u can use version 2
lamarca : 1st :- editing arc file is general this has no relation with how big ur arc file is
the data u copy from m.pac or misc.pac files are the same in arc file and the same of the original files just with new offsets and new size I can't right now add new files to the game so the game freezes because u paste the date in wrong place keep trying my tutorial until u get it work correctly
2nd :- about my tutorial can u just give me the link page to update the pics links and upgrade the tutorial

PSPortman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
@dadydodo can you try convert it to psp? or make a package for psp?

dadydodo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I think CrocoX111 managed to make it work for psp ask him

HEEL_DX

Midcard
Reaction score
@dadydodo PLease help i try the two method but moves didn't first one stuck on loading screen
when i try to edit moveset and second the game crash from startup
I Fix It Manually
:X: :T: :O: :S: :L1: :L2: :R1: :R2: :L3: :LeftStick: :SELECT: :START:
:down: :left: :right: :up: :RightStick: :R3:
However most of moves cannot work and the player freeze when i try to do imported Moves So Please In Version 3
Try To Fix Them Please
That's the Problem Bro I try to fix But STill The Same I Think Moves from SVR 2007 Are Not Compatible and moves from SVR 2006 Are Completly compatible and for moves from SVR 2010 Like Corner Cross Body It's Great
Mean not all but some moves from SVR 2010 ARE Work Fine
And About Finisher Nothing Work they all freeze + Ground Finsher Like Body Splash Pin
I Think when you get back the Pin Choice Made by THQ all pin moves are corrupted That's All Have Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.