[Closed] TNA - Impact Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Feb 25 2013, 06:18:15 PM</dd></dl><div>I would say the ropes as something new but it will look stupid if someone irish whips someone onto it so the steel guard rails fit better[/quote]<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Feb 25 2013, 06:18:15 PM</dd></dl><div>I would say the ropes as something new but it will look stupid if someone irish whips someone onto it so the steel guard rails fit better[/quote]haven't thought about it...

Asylum Arena:
finished converting the SvR 2011 version into SvR 2010.
just need to test the SvR 2010 version ingame(Preview on attachment)

OVW Arena:
added steel guard rails.
just need to finish modding the crowd.

EDIT:
Added preview of OVW in-game based over TTTT '09.
added preview of Asylum in-game. Maybe i know what is causing the bug in the crowd, but i don't have any idea of what is wrong with the skirts..

Attachments:

Warrior

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
I would make the logo straight, but other than that, excellent!

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
Udate on the arenas:
the OVW one is done. the asylum is with that bug that i showed.
i have re-done the skirts and crowd but the bug still persists. i will try with the original textures and see what happens..

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I am still assigning the entrances , i have slowed down the work over the past week because not much is left but the arenas are vital (specially the ppv base arena) to this and they were not ready yet
EDIT : Any ideas / requests / suggestions for the menu screens ?

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Mar 5 2013, 10:02:04 PM</dd></dl><div>
EDIT : Any ideas / requests / suggestions for the menu screens ?[/quote]It be nice to see something authentic. Maybe something where you have a combination of "Current" TNA stars, and NWA:TNA Alumni wrestlers. It should not be too complex and kept simple.

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
tnafan said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Mar 5 2013, 10:02:04 PM</dd></dl><div>
EDIT : Any ideas / requests / suggestions for the menu screens ?
It be nice to see something authentic. Maybe something where you have a combination of "Current" TNA stars, and NWA:TNA Alumni wrestlers. It should not be too complex and kept simple.
[/quote]Unfortunately t is very hard to get good quality pre 2008 photos , if you want specific photos you can link them

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
Good news!
i spent the last three days trying to fix the asylum arena.
and i fixed the skirt problem and got the default crowd to work.
tomorrow i will try again to import the custom crowd textures but if they doesn't work i will at least still have a backup of the arena working well with the default crowd.

after i finish the asylum i will work on the default PPV arena

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Awesome news bro. Looking forward to seeing the default PPV arena. Is there going to be a iMPACT current arena included in this patch?

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Mar 11 2013, 08:30:16 PM</dd></dl><div>Yes kaitlyn moustache man has made one and conor macleod too[/quote]am i the only one that couldn't find Connor's arena?

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kaitlyn Mustache Man</dt><dd>Mar 11 2013, 08:35:15 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Mar 11 2013, 08:30:16 PM</dd></dl><div>Yes kaitlyn moustache man has made one and conor macleod too[/quote]am i the only one that couldn't find Connor's arena?[/quote]I think i still have it somewhere, i can look if you want me too.

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I don't want anyone to think that i am using stuff without asking for permission , ragnaroc was working on this and he asked the modders for permission then , then i just asked to join his project .

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Mar 11 2013, 10:07:33 PM</dd></dl><div>I don't want anyone to think that i am using stuff without asking for permission , ragnaroc was working on this and he asked the modders for permission then , then i just asked to join his project .[/quote]Why would anyone think that?

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I have applied this topic to the whole roster
http://www.examiner.com/article/how...we-12-by-adjusting-the-attributes-and-sliders
i wanted to try out the soon to be finished game , i played a 6 man battle royal on legends difficulty and they somewhat tended to minimal reversals , any thoughts ? i have not played svr 2010 along time ago and i am kinda used to wwe 13 with my friends so this might have been normal i don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.