[Closed] TNA - Impact Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
i tried making the Asylum arena over RAW 06 and Backlash 07, but both of them, i don't know why, shows up with bugged textures.
so i think i will keep up working on the Breaking Point arena.
i will try to chenge the lights colors and release 2 versions of it, one with yellow barricade and one with steel guard rails, the one you think looks better, just add it in the patch.

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
i think it is done if there is no bad feedback.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>TNA Asylum Arena</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
640px-TNA_PPV_1_1.png
asyl_zps3b973001.png
</div>
the arenas will be released for public after this patch is done.

i think i will just need to improve the logo a little bit and make it smaller.

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
AWESOMENESS!!!!!! you've done an awesome job mate !
My only take : is the logo a little bit tilted ?

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
yes, it must be..
if i put the logo straight on the texture, it will look tilted down. so i need to rotate it a little to make it look straight in-game but this way it looks straight and tilted. i will try to make some changes on the texture to try to fix it, but it will be very hard...

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Or maybe its just an illusion , the logo itself has oblique lines that made me think the same in nadimmania's tna asylum skirt

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kaitlyn Mustache Man</dt><dd>Feb 25 2013, 12:03:57 AM</dd></dl><div>i think it is done if there is no bad feedback.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>TNA Asylum Arena</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
640px-TNA_PPV_1_1.png
asyl_zps3b973001.png
</div>
the arenas will be released for public after this patch is done.

i think i will just need to improve the logo a little bit and make it smaller.[/quote]Looks FN awesome bro. I was say the logo just needs to be levelled a tad. It looks slighty off balance if you know what I mean. Great work.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kaitlyn Mustache Man</dt><dd>Feb 25 2013, 03:14:41 PM</dd></dl><div>is it right now?

EDIT: FUUUUCK!!!
i just realised that i made the asylum arena over breaking point from SvR 2011. that means that it won't work on SvR 2010...[/quote]Gutted! Really love that arena. Any arenas from 10 that could work similar?

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
checking my arena index, maybe No Mercy from SvR 2010 might work. it is pretty similar..
nomercy.png

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
i need feedback for another arena.
The OVW Arena.
theovw_zpsae969040.png

should i use the ropes that are on the pic or the steel guard rails?
l.jpg

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
thank you!
but what should i use? the ropes or the steel guard rails?

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I would say the ropes as something new but it will look stupid if someone irish whips someone onto it so the steel guard rails fit better

Status
Not open for further replies.