[Closed] TNA - Impact Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Yeah, seriously. Please finish this. I have wondered if this is still going ahead and am glad this is the case.

Arena's wise, I generic themed set for the iMPACT and PPV one's are fine with changes merely to the ringskirt, ropes, titantron's and banners etc. Whatever you guys can do is great. I think Destination X arena should be in. Hardcore Justice would be neat. Bound For Glory. Genesis, iMPACT obviously and maybe some older TNA:NWA one's as well.

So excited.

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks for the support guys , anyone up to the moveset exports for the 5-6 guys left ?

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
I suggest an OVW Arena to replace ECW. Also i have a Jessie Godderz mod i have been working on, sans logos.

I can't finish it because the power supply on my modding comp went out this morning. I just need to add the logos, if anyone wants to help.

But all my stuff is safe tho i tested it with an old PSU i had laying around that i can't use perm because it is a bit rusted.

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I can do it (the logo thing)
and what about your aces and eights mod ? and shane douglas ?

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Feb 13 2013, 09:16:15 PM</dd></dl><div>I can do it (the logo thing)
and what about your aces and eights mod ? and shane douglas ?[/quote]Doc is on the comp, but Jessie & shane is on the comp i'm on now (In the living room)

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Connor MacLeod</dt><dd>Feb 13 2013, 09:23:16 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Feb 13 2013, 09:16:15 PM</dd></dl><div>I can do it (the logo thing)
and what about your aces and eights mod ? and shane douglas ?[/quote]Doc is on the comp, but Jessie & shane is on the comp i'm on now (In the living room)[/quote]Sent in pm bro.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Feb 13 2013, 09:35:51 PM</dd></dl><div>Didn't get it :unsure: [/quote]look now

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Walee. I'm almost done with the Jessie mod.

I just have to find a good pic of the logo on his ass (Mr. Pec-Tacular) Fixed the front pants logo sort ofm they are a little closer to each other than they should be, but it can't be helped.

I will send it to you as soon as i am done.

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Connor MacLeod</dt><dd>Feb 15 2013, 06:55:32 AM</dd></dl><div>Walee. I'm almost done with the Jessie mod.

I just have to find a good pic of the logo on his ass (Mr. Pec-Tacular) Fixed the front pants logo sort ofm they are a little closer to each other than they should be, but it can't be helped.

I will send it to you as soon as i am done.[/quote]Thanks mate , i will try to find that logo for you , if possible , i am interested in that doc (luke gallows) mod too

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
I got those, but the ones you posted do look better than what i have so i may change to them

the one i need is across his ass.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
The Doc i'm working on will have long shorts instead of long jeans, still looks cool tho.

I could have tried another model, but it would look retarded.

Also Doc & Jessie when they are done will only be available thru this patch, not public release.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Sounds great bro. I would like to a see a stable of Ace's and Eights in this patch.

So what arena's are decided on this patch?

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I personally don't know but nadim has made the ring skirts so all we need is a basic red themed tna ppv arena and just change the skirts , unfortunately such arenas made so far are without ramps so i'm waiting for someone to make a base arena with ramp.

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kaitlyn Mustache Man</dt><dd>Feb 16 2013, 08:31:37 PM</dd></dl><div>i am making the asylum right now..[/quote]GREAT !

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
At the moment, variations of the TNA TV arena are the only ones confirmed. But if anyone makes any PPV (current or otherwise) arenas, we will likely use them.

I haven't looked at Nadim's ring skirts in a while, so there may be more to add.

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Reverend RagNaRoc</dt><dd>Feb 16 2013, 10:34:20 PM</dd></dl><div>At the moment, variations of the TNA TV arena are the only ones confirmed. But if anyone makes any PPV (current or otherwise) arenas, we will likely use them.

I haven't looked at Nadim's ring skirts in a while, so there may be more to add.[/quote]Did anyone do such arena with entrance ramp ?

Status
Not open for further replies.