[Closed] TNA - Impact Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
I am removing commentary because most of the commentary is for WWE Superstars. And importing new ones would take far too much time. It wouldn't be good to have a match with AJ Styles against Christopher Daniels, and the announcers introduce them as Dolph Ziggler and Ted DiBiase.

But commentators will be at ringside either way. Tazz will be at ring side for all arenas, but I haven't decided on who the other(s) will be yet.

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
RagNaRoc said:
Because there are so few Knockouts available. If there were more, then we wouldn't need the WWE Divas.

Seriously, we have only got Mickie James, Christy Hemme, Gail Kim, Velvet Sky and Tara (and one other).
Yeah that's why i suggest replacing all of them with more make wrestlers because it would be just wwe divas mostly
But its up to you to decide :)

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
If there were more knockout mods, I would add them. But there aren't yet, so I can't.

I can only use Michael Cole, Matt Stryker, Jim Ross, Taz, Jerry Lawler, Todd Grisham, Jonathan Coachman, JBL or Joey Styles for commentary. Taz and Stryker are the only two that were ever in TNA.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
RagNaRoc said:
If there were more knockout mods, I would add them. But there aren't yet, so I can't.
Do you have a time frame on the release of this bro? If so i can do my best to try & make one or two more. (I had planned on it anyway) But i can't promise, but sure as hell can try.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Hoping to release the first full patch on June 30th.

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Well, you could consider adding some more AAA wrestlers and Ring Ka King wrestlers if you feel that the roster is lacking. Seeing that some of them might actually be signed by TNA, like Chris Masters.

*dammit i hate typing on iPhone*

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Bad news, i'm going on holidays in 23 hours and tomorrow there are really few chances i could upload him, so Robbie E won't be ready for the release date, sorry guys.

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
How about it that ragnaroc adds his slot with the attributes abilities and all so that the only thing is left is the pac importing that may come later when you return safely ?
EDIT : or maybe release him as he is and update him later ?

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I can't release it, i'm on my mom's laptop, the pac is on my PC which is in my brother's room, it's 2.35 AM here so he is sleeping and tomorrow i might not have the time to be on the PC.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
A very minor setback. But thanks for everyone that you have given us so far.

Due to difficulties, the staff teams will be following.

Arena 1: Taz, Jerry Lawler and Lilian Garcia.
Arena 2: Taz, Jim Ross and Justin Roberts.
Arena 3: Taz, Jim Ross and Tony Chimel.

I will try to use Earl Hebner as the referee.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
The alpha will be fixed on all models right? I know some of baal's and other models need alpha fixes to work in PS2, if not there is going to be a whole lot of people who won't be able to play this including myself.

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I was concerned about that too i hope you fix the alpha because i can't fix the alpha for alot of the mods that have parts made transparent like bobby roode .

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
WildForce67 said:
The alpha will be fixed on all models right? I know some of baal's and other models need alpha fixes to work in PS2, if not there is going to be a whole lot of people who won't be able to play this including myself.
THIS is why things are taking so long.

If I do not fix the alpha, then I cannot play the game either. Consider it done.

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Do my pms reach you ? because i am having trouble with logging in on my hotmail so i had to make sure and ask you .

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Yes. I will reply to you within the next half an hour. A lot to tell you about.

Status
Not open for further replies.