[Closed] TNA - Impact Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
ultimatex said:
:dtoy: ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO ? NO WAY I AM DREAMING DICKS ... LOLL :sgctc:

I WAS TLKING ABOUT A TNA PS2 GAME ABOUT THE ROOSTER I WANT IN IT ... ABOUT THE GUYS I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY AS IN THE GAME ... GEEZ ...
I know WWE has a giant turkey, but in the hell did TNA get a chicken?!

ultimatex

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
look WF i am here just like everyboy ... why are you guys picking on me because i like TNA wrestling ?

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
ultimatex said:
look WF i am here just like everyboy ... why are you guys picking on me because i like TNA wrestling ?
If you think people are so called picking on you because you like TNA, THEN YOU NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
I like the words "comming", "dream", "rooster", ''TNA'' & "game" in the same post...

I'm sorry mate I just couldn't resist.

I'm not picking on you liking "TNA", I like it too.

Try typing "rooster" into a translator or dictionary and see what you get. Also type "cock".
Then type "roster" and see what you get. ;)

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
UltimateX, the word is ROSTER.

A rooster is a male chicken, which is also called a cock.

Nike and WildForce: As funny as that was, you guys could have handled that better.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
As I said, I just couldn't resist. And some things you just gotta learn the hard way. ;)

ultimatex

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Ohhh ... ^o) now that was funny ... sorry for my gramar guys ... Now i understand its ok ! :eek:k

I need to get back to the english studying board ! :wall:

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
LOL! There was me thinking there was a update and all I see is...

C**Ks! and Rooster being mentioned! LOL.

It is hella funny though.

Ultimate X bro, no one is picking on you and now you understand what the guys meant! Atleast you have a sense of humour too bro and got the joke.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
:good news I have just invented the 'Out-uendo machine'. It will automatically filter out all innuendos in this thread.

So if anybody tries to slip one in, my awesome tool will really get to work.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Heaven's no. It uses P.M.T. - Perpetual Motion Technology.

That means that it injects itself with energy and it will never go down. It can go all night long.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
RagNaRoc said:
Heaven's no. It uses P.M.T. - Perpetual Motion Technology.

That means that it injects itself with energy and it will never go down. It can go all night long.
bwahahahaha

Thanks alot now i got clean coffe off my keyboard and desk lol

(not much but still lol)

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
I have asked certain modders for permission to use some of their creations. Most of them have been very generous, and I am grateful to them. I shall give them full credit for everything that they use.

However, TWO modders have not responded to me. They have not actually been online since I sent them the PMs. If I do not hear from them by midnight tonight (UK time, 31st May), I will not be using their mods. Either way, I will be able to finalise the roster.

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
RagNaRoc said:
I have asked certain modders for permission to use some of their creations. Most of them have been very generous, and I am grateful to them. I shall give them full credit for everything that they use.

However, TWO modders have not responded to me. They have not actually been online since I sent them the PMs. If I do not hear from them by midnight tonight (UK time, 31st May), I will not be using their mods. Either way, I will be able to finalise the roster.
Sometimes PMs get lost between other Pms , who are the 2 modders ?

EDIT : i also think you'd better wait and NOT finalize the roster just yet , because baal has jay lethal , amazing red , eric young in his plans (not requests but he said he wanted to do them and to be honest i want them too :) )

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Situation has changed slightly. I am only waiting on ONE modder to get back to me.

I will finalise the roster tonight. I WILL include Jay Lethal. But I am keeping space open for the hope of new TNA mods. If the mods aren't ready in time, they can be included in a mod pack.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah me too.

I hope you will be doing movesets and stuff with svredit so that I can clear the save and make changes to my own personal game as I wish without having to use a certain save...

What are your plans?

Status
Not open for further replies.