[Closed] TNA - Impact Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
There will be a save file with this. But it will mainly to keep unlockable stuff unlocked and make CAWs available.

I will be making most of the movesets with the SvR editor. Some moves will be hacked CAF finishers. I will not say right now what movesets I am making fully with the editor as I am not sure yet. But I plan to do many of them that way.

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Maybe you can do like nike wanted to do with the legends patch and have an online version of the editor for the people working on it with you (me for example) to do the movesets that you are not going to do , you know to get things done quicker .

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
I have thought about it, and I am not sure what the best way to host something like this is. And everyone would need MY arc file to begin with.

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
An updates my friend ?
Also i am planning on adding ppv songs as menu soundtracks if that is ok with you , if ok theme suggestions are welcomed :)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Jun 10 2012, 11:02:11 PM</dd></dl><div>An updates my friend ?
[/quote]Seconded! :B-)

Hope things are going well with this.

Syth1

Opener
Reaction score
You can use any TNA texture mods I've made as well. I believe my links are dead. But ask any one else whose already downloaded it to pass them to you if you if possible.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
I think I managed to get them, apart from Joe, before the links went down. But I appreciate it.

Still uploading wrestlers and movesets right now.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Why 4 Hardy attires for god's sake? That's a waist of spots for 3 other guys..............

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
3 attires not 4 , just a suggestion cause he says he has freed alot of arc space anyway .

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Jun 19 2012, 11:52:32 PM</dd></dl><div> alternative attires ,for jeff hardy could you please use baal's blue face paint , baal's anti christ , and hardx36's sacrifice attire ?[/quote]you said alt attires for Hardy means

Reg Hardy

baal's blue face paint

baal's anti christ

hardx36's sacrifice attire

4 attires

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
WildForce67 said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Jun 19 2012, 11:52:32 PM</dd></dl><div> alternative attires ,for jeff hardy could you please use baal's blue face paint , baal's anti christ , and hardx36's sacrifice attire ?
you said alt attires for Hardy means

Reg Hardy

baal's blue face paint

baal's anti christ

hardx36's sacrifice attire

4 attires[/quote]if rag have free arc space i dont see the problem since jeff hardy is one of the wrestlers that always have different attires but lets rag choose

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
If Robbie E is released in time, then he will be added too.

I have removed a lot of WWE Superstars from the arc AND pac files. As a result, this will greatly reduce loading times. However, that does mean that those characters (e.g. Randy Orton) will be completely unplayable.

I am considering leaving all of the 2010 Divas in because there are so few TNA Knockouts available.

There is a lot of arc space available, so I can put in multiple attires. However, only a select few will have two attires. And very, very, very few will have 3 attires. I can already confirm that Jeff Hardy will not have 3 attires. In fact, there may only be two guys who get 3 attires.

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Just a thought , why would you leave the wwe divas in and consume space ? wouldn't it be easier to just play the actual svr 2010 game ?(specially when only you can only play diva vs diva so you will end up playing svr 2010 divas)

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Because there are so few Knockouts available. If there were more, then we wouldn't need the WWE Divas.

Seriously, we have only got Mickie James, Christy Hemme, Gail Kim, Velvet Sky and Tara (and one other).

Choji Warrior

Midcard
Reaction score
So no commentary? Also the roster looks pretty swell. I was thinking about keeping Tazz and JR as the main commentary but is that possible?

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>RagNaRoc</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>If Robbie E is released in time, then he will be added too.[/quote]

I'm going on holidays this Saturday so i will release Robbie E before i go because i don't want anyone at home to delete it by mistake, if it needs some adjustements i will work again on it when i'll be back in early July.

Status
Not open for further replies.