Not open for further replies.

prasan

Young Lion
Reaction score
any body pls help me how to put these files into the game pls

Dan Ko

Young Lion
Reaction score
Great patch guys!! love to see my favorite wrestling organization on SVR!!
I really appreciate your work.
There are some bugs in the patch:
Cant play career mode- after selecting rosters, the programm crashes.
sometimes during matches, some wrestler frezzes and cant be touched until I restart the match. (Im playing nstc version)
Except those, awesome patch guys!!!

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yeah i had the second bug too i don't know why its happening , another thing is that the submission moves get locked in forever , anyone knows how to fix those ?

Dan Ko

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Feb 7 2014, 12:48:03 AM</dd></dl><div>Yeah i had the second bug too i don't know why its happening , alanother thing is that the submission moves get locked in forever , anyone knows how to fix those ?[/quote]Yea also this bug. very annoying ! i thought its problem with my svr 2010 .
But no rush, youre doing a great job!

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
u will use expert tools open it and select shkiner iso psp ps2 iso plugin and drag your ntsc svr 2010 and select extract lba then extract files and put the patch in new folder u will find it i the same folder with your iso and put the files in the folder and open xpert tools and select the same plugin and drag you iso again and extract lba the rebuild files then rebuild lba u are done u will find new iso

D

Dylan217

Crowd Member
I have the four files downloaded, as well as the expert tools, but I am not completely sure how to open the four parts or combine them to do whatever I have to do. This mod looks awesome and I really want to play it, any help would really be appreciated.

hbkwolverine

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Sir I downloaded your great patch and it looks awesome
but on extracting i found that there is something like save so what will happen if i do not add them
can you please tell me

Hercules

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
HI guys!!!!! I am new hacker here.I want to hack svr 2011 for PS2 .But i have many problems.I dont have all tools which I need and because of that can anybody send/post here all tools that I need like Nike THE BIKE EDITOR,HEX EDITOR etc without any viruses because when I try to download them (specally NIKE the BIKE EDITOR) it sends me a TROJAN and many other viruses .I was already searched for some but all links which I found are dead and not working.PLease guys help me to became a good hacker!! :D :D :D

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
I dont know what makes u people ask for help on other topics but there is a help section for that! And do not bump an old topic

D

daniel019

Crowd Member
alguien me podria enseñar a como instalar este parche en el svr xfavor

Status
Not open for further replies.