[Closed] WildForce67's Mods & Previews

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Ah Ah! Spud looks way cool bro! Great job on him.

You know, I am being honest. I actually prefered the previous model you used to mod Spud. Dont know, I just see too much of Zack Ryder. Still, awesome job.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>May 23 2012, 06:03:37 PM</dd></dl><div>Ah Ah! Spud looks way cool bro! Great job on him.

You know, I am being honest. I actually prefered the previous model you used to mod Spud. Dont know, I just see too much of Zack Ryder. Still, awesome job.[/quote] that's cool. I know why too. I haven't even touched his face yet lol. I have had trouble lining up the textures right & noe that i have it fixed. I will start on his face.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Something i have been working on the last couple of days. i think the face has came out great. Now on to the attire.

Hamada
W.I.P.
hamada1.png

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
And THAT is the ONLY reason why I HAVE TO put Knockouts in the TNA project.

PSProffesional

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
WildForce67 said:
Something i have been working on the last couple of days. i think the face has came out great. Now on to the attire.

Hamada
W.I.P.
hamada1.png
Thanks for using the logo of hamada I gave you..

:toast:

BTW :

@ERl619 : Seriously? :stoppit

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
PSProffesional said:
WildForce67 said:

Hamada
W.I.P.
hamada1.png
Thanks for using the logo of hamada I gave you..

:toast:

BTW :

@ERl619 : Seriously? :stoppit
your welcome man, it helped alot & it fit perfect on the shirt.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Because of the Stupid pants, i am either going to have to try a diff outfit or do a custom pair of pants on Hamada as close as i can to one of her real attires.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
ERI619 said:
Great mods.Who are these guys?
They are a mixture of stars from various eras and companies.

Some are from the current WWE roster (Heath Slater, Antonio Cesaro), others are legends (Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Marty Jannetty).

Some are from FCW (Richie Steamboat, Dean Ambrose), and some are from the British Wrestling scene (Spud, Alex Shane).

There are a few NWA, TNA, AWA, ROH and ECW guys thrown in too.

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
WildForce67 said:
Because of the Stupid pants, i am either going to have to try a diff outfit or do a custom pair of pants on Hamada as close as i can to one of her real attires.
What's wrong with the pants? I think it looked good, unless you are referring to the fact that her pants are a little bit bell bottomed.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
stylesismilo said:
WildForce67 said:
What's wrong with the pants? I think it looked good, unless you are referring to the fact that her pants are a little bit bell bottomed.
I meant the design on them can't be made transperant and if i try to make a design over it. Doesn't work to well. I am pretty sure i can fix the bell bottom thing.

For the pants , like i said i may make a custom design as close as possible to her real ones.

BTW i took your idea and decided, when Spud is released to have his shirt have no holes.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Hamada W.I.P. Update #2
Attire Pics
(I think i have over come the pants problem pretty well)

[Also, when this is ready, it will be exclusively released in RagNaRoc's TNA patch]
hamada1.png

hamada2.png

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Maybe it is the angle, but her head looks a little big. But as for the look, I love it. The leg thing turned out pretty well.

I guess the only thing I need is to see it in game. But I think it will be awesome.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
RagNaRoc said:
Maybe it is the angle, but her head looks a little big. But as for the look, I love it. The leg thing turned out pretty well.

I guess the only thing I need is to see it in game. But I think it will be awesome.
Yeah , i noticed that as well, looks like it's just the angle of the pic tho. It does look pretty good ingame so far on my PS2. i just wave to do one more thing & then check it in game.(fix bottom of her pants to make it look wider)

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
RagNaRoc said:

Well she does have a big head/face.

She's damn cute though. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Oh I know you're done, but I realize the face doesn't look Asian enough to look like her. A mod restriction I guess.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
stylesismilo said:
RagNaRoc said:

Well she does have a big head/face.

She's damn cute though. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Oh I know you're done, but I realize the face doesn't look Asian enough to look like her. A mod restriction I guess.
Like her head it just depends on the angle i think. Heck even in some of her pics , she doesn't look japanese at all, then again it could be because she is only half japanese anyway.:p

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
"The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes (ECW Attire) W.I.P.
(First Collab Mod between me & my son)
dustyrhodesecw.png

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
WildForce67 said:
dustyrhodesecw.png
nice dusty!
did you find your old dusty mod or did you make another?

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
PunkDEverliving said:
WildForce67 said:
dustyrhodesecw.png
nice dusty!
did you find your old dusty mod or did you make another?
Thanks mann nope havent got it back yet it wasn't for this mod anyway. It's for something totaly different.

Status
Not open for further replies.