[Closed] WildForce67's Mods & Previews

Status
Not open for further replies.

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
WildForce67 said:
It's possible i just got tired of starring at his crotch and ass last night for about 3 hours. I haven't matched up the leg colors yet lol. I'll be working on that ltr tonight.
since Ive got nothing to do today, maybe you can post the texture for the legs and pants. maybe i can try to help.
but it's ok if you decline.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
PunkDEverliving said:
WildForce67 said:
It's possible i just got tired of starring at his crotch and ass last night for about 3 hours. I haven't matched up the leg colors yet lol. I'll be working on that ltr tonight.
since Ive got nothing to do today, maybe you can post the texture for the legs and pants. maybe i can try to help.
but it's ok if you decline.
Thanks for the offer bro, but this is something i am doing on my own.

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
i just noticed your problem. the colors are matched but the upper part just doesn't have any shading/muscles

i have a suggestion. maybe you could just remove the muscles from legs and it looks ok.
the left side of the picture is the fixed part, and the right part is the unfixed part

2y1qehwf.png

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
For the leg problem if you want you can use the texture from my McGuillicutti's mod.

updateob.png

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
@ Punk Yeah i knew that like i said, i hadn't touch the leg part on the texture i made. Well till about 30 min ago lol, i had it fixed already, when i saw your post.

I do appreciate your input tho.

@ baal

Thanks man i, like i said i have fixed the colors already , but i will give your texture a try to see if it looks better thanks man.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Just wanted to say that Corino looks fantastic bro. If you want some constructive criticism then if possible I would add more scar's on the forehead! He has bladed a hell of a lot in his career.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Super AKI</dt><dd>Jun 3 2012, 03:49:21 PM</dd></dl><div>Just wanted to say that Corino looks fantastic bro. If you want some constructive criticism then if possible I would add more scar's on the forehead! He has bladed a hell of a lot in his career. [/quote]Yep the scars will be added of course i'm still having trouble with the legs tho, i got the colors pretty well matched, but even thos they match it doesn't go right with the upper body.

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
if the upper body is a little darker, just use the burn tool to the legs and the skin part of the pants with maybe 5-25% exposure :toast:

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
WildForce67 said:
FCW Florida Heavyweight Champion
Seth Rollins W.I.P.
sethrollins1.png
That face looks very good, bro.
And the attire color...........great job :hi

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Well....W.....T.....F...?????

Honestly bro, big pat on the pack. Rollin's looks awesome brotha!! I dig the work and agree. I am so glad you have not retired from modding.

Kira

Midcard
Reaction score
I'm speechless, that rollins is awesome :) any updates on your ambrose?

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Kira said:
I'm speechless, that rollins is awesome :) any updates on your ambrose?
Honestly , he is pretty much done. I'm just not satisfied with his hairline in front.I took a stepp away to think & come back to it with a fresh approach. Don't worry tho, he will still be released. Thank you for your continued interest.

Govos

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Great mod!! Finally a mod of Tyler Black on PS2 :D
Dude, You can make Austin Aries?

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Seriously dude. I'm now very torn on which guy to remove from my game so I can add in more mods from you. Great work dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.