[Closed] WildForce67's Mods & Previews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjun The Man

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
somebody please give me the password to that ambrose mod...just joking awesome mod

if there will be a dlc for my project then it will be there

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks again everyone, i may possibly be releasing these as a pack to trusted members this weekend.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Trusted members only??

**That smell**

Honestly great work bro. I really dig this modpack. You have done a great job on these mods.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
WildForce67 said:
Thanks again everyone, i may possibly be releasing these as a pack to trusted members this weekend.
Trusted Member Pack............now that's a good name.
BTW, As AKI said: Great work, bro :hi

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<big>This is something, i started working on for my personal use. If anyone is interested i might release it to the public at a later date.</big>

<big>Sexy Star W.I.P.</big>
sexystar1.png

Choji Warrior

Midcard
Reaction score
I like what I see, read and looked at all the pages before posting. So much win right here! Loving that sig girl too.

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah! WF modding divas!
now that's what i'm talking about...
great work bro

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
She looks awesome bro! She is with AAA, right?? Yeah you so make more Mexican female wrestlers buddy. They are so more talented that these current US based female wrestlers.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jun 16 2012, 07:31:40 PM</dd></dl><div>She looks awesome bro! She is with AAA, right?? Yeah you so make more Mexican female wrestlers buddy. They are so more talented that these current US based female wrestlers.[/quote]Yep, She is the current AAA Reina de Reinas Champion in her second reign as champion actually. And yes i plan on making more.

She is one of the best women wrestlers in the world and here is a little trivia for you about her, she is the one who had a try out with the WWE about 2 or 3 years ago & Dumb fuck Laurinaitis said she was to fat & ugly too be in the WWE that she "wasn't the type they wanted".

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
WildForce67 said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jun 16 2012, 07:31:40 PM</dd></dl><div>She looks awesome bro! She is with AAA, right?? Yeah you so make more Mexican female wrestlers buddy. They are so more talented that these current US based female wrestlers.
Yep, She is the current AAA Reina de Reinas Champion in her second reign as champion actually. And yes i plan on making more.

She is one of the best women wrestlers in the world and here is a little trivia for you about her, she is the one who had a try out with the WWE about 2 or 3 years ago & Dumb fuck Laurinaitis said she was to fat & ugly too be in the WWE that she "wasn't the type they wanted".

[/quote]Yet they hired Kharma? Romflmao!!

They are total dumbfucks the WWE when it comes to women talent. Since Finlay left his role of training the Divas its become a joke!

Choji Warrior

Midcard
Reaction score
WildForce67 said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jun 16 2012, 07:31:40 PM</dd></dl><div>She looks awesome bro! She is with AAA, right?? Yeah you so make more Mexican female wrestlers buddy. They are so more talented that these current US based female wrestlers.
Yep, She is the current AAA Reina de Reinas Champion in her second reign as champion actually. And yes i plan on making more.

[/quote]Was she the valet of the 50's old school team Deuce and Domino? Her lips and eyes look familiar! :D She certainly showed them a thing or too. I enjoy watching the women in AAA much more. :)

Or she is probably Serena they both have thin lips! I cannot believe they dont show AAA anymore where I live. :(

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Choji Warrior</dt><dd>Jun 16 2012, 08:35:04 PM</dd></dl><div>
WildForce67 said:
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
Was she the valet of the 50's old school team Deuce and Domino? Her lips and eyes look familiar! :D She certainly showed them a thing or too. I enjoy watching the women in AAA much more. :)

Or she is probably Serena they both have thin lips! I cannot believe they dont show AAA anymore where I live. :([/quote]She wrestled the tryout in Florida back then . Here real name is Dulce Maria Rivas.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<big>WF67 2012 Pack #1 Release</big>

<big>Dean Ambrose, Joey Ryan & "The King Of Old School" Steve Corino</big>
ev8m6c.jpg

<big>PM For Download Link & Password</big>

Kira

Midcard
Reaction score
Lovin the Dean Ambrose :) nice Modpack, good job :D

Status