[Closed] WildForce67's Mods & Previews

Status
Not open for further replies.

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
WildForce67 said:
<big>Ok guys here is the V#1 of My Samoa Joe, I wanted to show you what it looks like in game. Just to let you know, i have already started working on the V#2 of it. I am extremely happy on how this has/is turning out.</big>

<big>Read Me.</big>
<big>Color adjusting on parts of the body & matching the face color better has already started being worked on.</big>

ingame.png

<big>Credit goes to OrKAdoS for taking the pics for me.</big>
great work man ! i just have a suggestion that his chest would be better to be higher[/SPOILER]

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
OrKAdoS said:
looking great bro, can't wait for the final version
If it looks like i am hoping it does, other than maybe an attire change (Although i might wait on that) and a few minor touchups, I'm pretty much done.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Jul 18 2012, 01:10:43 AM</dd></dl><div>
WildForce67 said:
<big>Ok guys here is the V#1 of My Samoa Joe, I wanted to show you what it looks like in game. Just to let you know, i have already started working on the V#2 of it. I am extremely happy on how this has/is turning out.</big>

<big>Read Me.</big>
<big>Color adjusting on parts of the body & matching the face color better has already started being worked on.</big>

ingame.png

<big>Credit goes to OrKAdoS for taking the pics for me.</big>
great work man ! i just have a suggestion that his chest would be better to be higher [/quote]Doesn't look that low in game at all , it's perfectly sized up to the model i used. If you did move it up, and trust me it doesn't need it, his boobs would be on his shoulders.[/SPOILER]

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Good try but the tight top is visible when you paint body on it and judging from that ingame picture the boob looks really low as waleed pointed out. I don't like the face much either ingame (due to model choice) but as a reservation, that ingame image is really low res...

As I said I think Umaga could perhaps work if one could live with the painted feet.

Very good work on the model you chose though! :)

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
nikethebike said:
Good try but the tight top is visible when you paint body on it and judging from that ingame picture the boob looks really low as waleed pointed out. I don't like the face much either ingame (due to model choice) but as a reservation, that ingame image is really low res...

As I said I think Umaga could perhaps work if one could live with the painted feet.

Very good work on the model you chose though! :)
The top has been fixed and now is not visible, as i told everyone V#1 (The ingame shot that was taken for me) Was to see if i could actually get the model to work which i did (Bam Bam's textures are a bitch to work with.) There have been alot of improvements done to it since that shot was taken. I am hoping to get new shots soon. I am very happy with how this turned out and ingame playing it fits i think.....

As far as Umaga, i couldn't stand painted on feet it would drive me nuts.

Anywho , thanks for the cpmments guys.

*back to modding.....

Syth1

Opener
Reaction score
Good work on Inoki, Kobashi, and Joe Wildforce! Although I still think that the base I used is a bit more like Joe in the face. ;-)

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<big>Cheerleader Melissa W.I.P.

Started working on this late last night.
</big>

melissaw.png

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
coroner said:
Don't know who she is, but looks good.
<big>Thanks Bro for the compliment.

Cheerleader Melissa is a former Shimmer World Champion & one of the best in the world.

Here are a couple of highlight videos of her.
</big>
<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>
<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
looking great bro, also i think that will look even better if you add the gloves os she

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
OrKAdoS said:
looking great bro, also i think that will look even better if you add the gloves os she
I was actually just working on those lol.

Seeing as how sometimes she wears them & sometimes she doesn't, I might pull a WWE 13 Stone Cold on this & have one attire with gloves and one without.

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
might be a good idea..
i've searched and watched some of her matches and she great!
but IMO she looks better with gloves.. ^o)

Choji Warrior

Midcard
Reaction score
Nice work. I vaguely remember her name from that book my friend bought. Showed her name and several others. She has some great moves.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Dude, please throw Jigsaw and Cheerleader Melissa my way. There is a spot in the TNA patch for both!

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
RagNaRoc said:
Dude, please throw Jigsaw and Cheerleader Melissa my way. There is a spot in the TNA patch for both!
as soon as they are done, not much left on jigsaw.

I am still doing facework on Melissa.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<big>W.I.P. Entrance Attire for 80las's Randy "Macho Man" Savage
Read Me.
</big>
<big>It's based on his debut against Rick Mcgraw in the WWF. I have several Entrance attires in my plans after this one.</big>
savage1.png
[/SPOILER]

Status
Not open for further replies.