[Closed] WildForce67's Mods & Previews

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
simply... :blink:
It's marvellous man!
i just think that you need to fix the body and arms textures to match..
but it's amazing man..
speccialy the cape/flag/don't know what i should call it... it's awesome the effect on it, can't wait to see how it will look in-game

and how did you displayed special entrance flag with the model?
i always wanted and tried doing it but never suceeded.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the comments.

There is a tutorial for it somewhere around here , but i will try to explain it.

The 20.bpe/pac is the entrance attire model, just as the 02 is for the wrestler itself. It has to be uncompressed the same way. The when you use RROExporter you have to choose both the 02.yobj & 20.yobj at the same time and save to the folder with the model & entrance textures in it.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Holy sh*t, great work on it, as OrKAdoS said, you just need to match the arms and body and it will be perfect.

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Looks awesome ! which entrance attire is the base ? too bad we can't combine 2 attires and have the shades

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Jul 26 2012, 07:41:52 PM</dd></dl><div>Looks awesome ! which entrance attire is the base ? too bad we can't combine 2 attires and have the shades[/quote]British Bulldog 06 was the base.

Yeah i wish we could do the shades as well.

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
WildForce67 said:

There is a tutorial for it somewhere around here , but i will try to explain it.

The 20.bpe/pac is the entrance attire model, just as the 02 is for the wrestler itself. It has to be uncompressed the same way. The when you use RROExporter you have to choose both the 02.yobj & 20.yobj at the same time and save to the folder with the model & entrance textures in it.
i don't think that i have ever saw it...
i have checked the whole tutorials section these days and haven't found anything about it, only if it is in the help section...

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
OrKAdoS said:
WildForce67 said:

i don't think that i have ever saw it...
i have checked the whole tutorials section these days and haven't found anything about it, only if it is in the help section...
It may have been inside of a topic somewhere, i hope the way i explained it will help a little.

Govos

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Shit!!!.Your going to make another attire of Savage with entrance attire?

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Just an idea,i never did it, but has anybody tryed to use a FYF PAC and replace the removable parts (top and skirt) with 2 entrance models ?

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
@orkados, baal: body and arms match, see my in-game screenshots at my modstopic.
WildForce took Noesis screenshots with shadows on, and you as modders should know, shadows in Noesis cause such display problems.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
80las said:
@orkados, baal: body and arms match, see my in-game screenshots at my modstopic.
WildForce took Noesis screenshots with shadows on, and as Baal should know, shadows in Noesis cause such display problems.

edit: orkados is a modder too, he should also know this.
<big>80las is right , I didn't realize it till now.

Shadows On.
shadowson.png

<big>Shadows Off.</big>
</big>
shadowsoff.png
[/SPOILER]

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
and in-game:
machomanc.jpg

i will not change it. if you dont like it, make your own Savage mod.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
80las said:
and in-game:
machomanc.jpg

i will not change it. if you dont like it, make your own Savage mod.
I agree with 80las, my intent was never to change the great work he did on Savage, but just to add an entrance attire.

I have not nor never will change the work of another. For all purposes i will not be finishing this attire for release.

Edit: I still stand by what i said, but i have decided to go through with finishing the entrance attire.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
baal666 said:
Just an idea,i never did it, but has anybody tryed to use a FYF PAC and replace the removable parts (top and skirt) with 2 entrance models ?
Interesting idea. Perhaps putting entrance attire models in those pacs Can make us use them ingame without crash?

Syth1

Opener
Reaction score
baal666 said:
Hey bro, where did you get all of those images for Tna? I'd love to be able to import those selection screen images into SvR2010/2011. Are they on OSR?

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I've edited SVR selection pics with photos or TNA game screenshots to make them when i'm bored, i'll release a pack when 10 will be done (already 8 done), you should have PMed me as it is not related to WF works.

Back on topic : calm down 80las, i didn't notice that the shadows were on, it wasn't meant to be disrepectful to your work.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<big>Michael P.S. Hayes W.I.P.</big>
hayes1.png

<big>Credit goes to gazwefc for partial use of his Michael Hayes face texture.</big>

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Great mod WF ! Hair look very good on this base.
Looking forward for entrace gear :)

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
80las said:
Great mod WF ! Hair look very good on this base.
Looking forward for entrace gear :)
Thanks man, Seeing as i consider myself the biggest freebirds mark on the planet. I intend on trying several diff entrance attires.

The rest of the Freebirds are planned as well, including a custom attire for Ray Gordy Jr. (Jesse) who wrestled with as The Freebirds as a tribute to his father when he passed away. (Hayes also managed Ray Jr. for awhile.....

Status
Not open for further replies.