[Closed] WildForce67's Mods & Previews

Status
Not open for further replies.

are you ready

Midcard
Reaction score
i agree wth everyone maybe this is your best mod ever ....cmon bro look his totally the same! is sick!

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<big>Very Early W.I.P. Of Something i started just this morning.</big>

<big>Read Me.</big>
<big>Abs can and will be removed. No preview of face yet, This will be a younger version of him.</big><big></big>
<big><big>
misawa1.png
</big>[/SPOILER]

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Sep 22 2012, 04:15:02 PM</dd></dl><div>Misawa ?[/quote]yep.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<big>Read Me.</big>
<big>Thanks for all the comments guys, I'm glad you like it. Here is Preview #3. I'm going to take a break on this, been working on it all day. Now i'm going to eat & watch Dr. Who.</big>
<big>Mitsuharu Misawa:preview #3</big>

<big>Abs Removed</big>
13370880.png

<big>Side View</big>
81979963.png

<big>Elbow Pads Added.</big>
misawaelbow.png
[/SPOILER]

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Now its more like him without the abs
Speaking of the elbows , is there an elbow finisher in the game ?

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Not sure , but i know his other finishers are in. I'm going to check later & and see if i can create his roaring elbow finisher.

Reaction score
Seriously, you are my friend but I'm not biased when I say: you are the one person we needed to create these awesome puro mods! Great, great work.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
The roaring elbow is in the game, but is CANNOT be used as a finisher. Not even with Nike's editor or cheat codes. It is a strong strike that requires the strong strike ability.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
If your doing a younger version. I'd prefer his older tights.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
RagNaRoc said:
The roaring elbow is in the game, but is CANNOT be used as a finisher. Not even with Nike's editor or cheat codes. It is a strong strike that requires the strong strike ability.

jcsix said:
If your doing a younger version. I'd prefer his older tights.

<big>@Rag Since the rest of his moves are in, i will most likely use the running elbow strike or the standing spinning elbow.</big>

<big>@Jcsix Watched the video you sent, this is what i have done on the younger version's tights so far.

(I will most likely now try & make both an older and younger versions)
yopt.png
</big>

Reaction score
This is getting better and better. By the way, if you're planning to do both younger and older versions, maybe it would be a good idea to change the (textures? model?) for older Misawa because he had shorter hair during the 00's.

Jumbo (Tsuruta) would also be a nice choice for a mod, not only for being a legend and a humble person (the kind we miss in this world) but also because he had some truly classic matches with Misawa.
May God bless them both!

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Only thing is i have yet to find a short hair model that will work to my satisfaction, I also agree 100% with your comments on Jumbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.