[Closed] WildForce67's Mods & Previews

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Choji Warrior</dt><dd>Sep 30 2012, 02:29:25 AM</dd></dl><div>I must say that jacket and alt attire is looking pretty cool. Which JBL model you used for Kobashi Kenta? I agree with the rest of those above me. [/quote]Thanks guiys for the posts.

@Choji I honestly don't remember.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<big>Jyushin "Thunder" Lyger (Battle Lyger Attire) W.I.P.</big>
<big>Important Read Me.</big>
<big>I consider this a collab mod since i am using 80las original Lyger mod as the base. Credit goes to him for that. For anyone who hasn't seen this attire before check out the video below.</big>
battlelyger.png

<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>[/SPOILER]

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Like !
BTW there are some japanese wrestling games i think you will just love like wrestle kingdom , king of colosseum and all stars pro wrestling

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Oct 3 2012, 04:18:29 PM</dd></dl><div>Like !
BTW there are some japanese wrestling games i think you will just love like wrestle kingdom , king of colosseum and all stars pro wrestling[/quote]yep they are, i actuially have them all. there are only one or two Puro games i don't have.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Loving most of these Japanese mods. I say most because there are a few guys that I do not recognise. But judging by the videos you are uploading, they are all pretty sweet mods.

Now that you are in the Japanese modding phase, I cannot resist asking this: are "Dr. Death" Steve Williams and TAKA Michinoku in your future plans?

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
RagNaRoc said:
Loving most of these Japanese mods. I say most because there are a few guys that I do not recognise. But judging by the videos you are uploading, they are all pretty sweet mods.

Now that you are in the Japanese modding phase, I cannot resist asking this: are "Dr. Death" Steve Williams and TAKA Michinoku in your future plans?
Thanks guys, TAKA could be a possibilty, as far as Dr Death, i'm not sure if i can find a proper base hair wise. But i will mosty likely try and find one.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Oct 4 2012, 07:30:25 PM</dd></dl><div>
WildForce67 said:
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
I think that guy just gave me the shits.[/quote]lmmfao.....nice bro.

In other news.....

<big>Battle Liger is finished.</big>

Syth1

Opener
Reaction score
WildForce67 said:
<big>Kenta Kobashi W.I.P.</big>
kentakobashi.png
When will Kobashi and Inoki be released? Who did you use for Kobashi's base? Ted Dibiase Jr.? :leelaamy

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Syth1 said:
WildForce67 said:
<big>Kenta Kobashi W.I.P.</big>
kentakobashi.png
When will Kobashi and Inoki be released? Who did you use for Kobashi's base? Ted Dibiase Jr.? :leelaamy
I think it's JBL.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Killer is right it's JBL, just don't ask which one i don't remember.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<big>Jyushin "Thunder" Lyger (Battle Lyger Attire)</big><big><big>
<big>Important Read Me.</big>
</big>
<big>May try to rework his abs. As you can see with the side view, the nose design goes down further on the face than the first pic looks like. I must say this looks great ingame imo. </big>
<big>Front View.</big>
lygerfront.png

<big>Side View.</big>
lygerside.png
[/SPOILER]

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Oct 4 2012, 11:39:53 PM</dd></dl><div>How about this for dr death ?
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion/single/?p=8232621&t=9652399[/quote]It is a great start. But I can see 2 problems.

First of all, he is a little thin.

Second of all, is this Coroner's idea, or someone else's? WildForce is an honourable man who will give credit where it is due. But to use this now would be a blatant idea theft unless we knew who was really behind this.

With that being said, 8Olas' Arn Anderson was pretty close to the right shape and size.

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
RagNaRoc said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Oct 4 2012, 11:39:53 PM</dd></dl><div>How about this for dr death ?
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion/single/?p=8232621&t=9652399
It is a great start. But I can see 2 problems.

First of all, he is a little thin.

[/quote]This is not Steve Williams, this is The Genius.
And I agree, this model is way too slim.

In my opinion Arn Anderson base (Festus) or JYD may work better.

Status
Not open for further replies.