[Closed] WildForce67's Mods & Previews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
i know it was Lanny Poffo, and so does Walee. We were just marvelling at the visual similarity to Dr. Death.

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I mean, since this is not Williams, but Genius,
then for what should Wildforce give credit ?

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
For the model idea. And textures too if he used them. But if he starts from scratch on a different model, then there is no credit issue.

coroner

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
RagNaRoc said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Oct 4 2012, 11:39:53 PM</dd></dl><div>How about this for dr death ?
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion/single/?p=8232621&t=9652399
It is a great start. But I can see 2 problems.

First of all, he is a little thin.

Second of all, is this Coroner's idea, or someone else's? WildForce is an honourable man who will give credit where it is due. But to use this now would be a blatant idea theft unless we knew who was really behind this.

With that being said, 8Olas' Arn Anderson was pretty close to the right shape and size.[/quote]By your wording I'm not sure what you're implying, but yes every part of Genius is my idea.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
I would not/have not/will never use another modders base as a start unless agreed on.

If i do Williams, it won't be for quite awhile, i have a whole huge list already planned out guys.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<big>Jun Akiyama W.I.P.</big>
<big>Read Me Please.</big>
<big>I couldn't sleep so i decided to get up and do some modding, I know i have alot more to do to this of course. But this is only about 30 minutes of work & i think it's going to turn out pretty good. Face Shot only for now.</big>
JunAkiyama.jpg
[
JunAkiyama51.png
80004799.jpg
[/SPOILER]

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
It looks like you have more time to do mods these days WF bro! That's cool.

Keep up the good work.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<big>Toshiaki Kawada W.I.P.</big>
<big>I still have some small things to do to this, plus i am planning an entrance attire for it as well. I'm very happy because i wasn't sure if i could pull this mod off the way i wanted. Now i can recreate one of the greatest feuds in puro history Kawada vs. Misawa.</big>
kawada1.png
[/SPOILER]

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
I don't know if it's because shadow is turned off but I find the yellow parts too shiny.

The rest are perfect bro. Great job.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Cue said:
I don't know if it's because shadow is turned off but I find the yellow parts too shiny.

The rest are perfect bro. Great job.
It actually is kind of too shiny. It was part of the small things i said in the read me i needed to fix. The logos where just placeholders so i knew exactlly were the right alingment was.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<big>Mohammed Yone W.I.P. (Classic Attire)</big>
<big>For anyone who doesn't know who he is, I have included a match video below.</big>
yone.png

<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>[/SPOILER]

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
@walee Thanks Bro, i'm glad you like it.

Also i have previewed 3 new mods in the last week or so with no new releases & everyone knows i am not the kind of person who previews things and never releases anything.

So i wanted to let everyone know there is a reason for that (No new releases right now) & i hope to let let everyone know why as soon as i can.

Reaction score
As always, you are my mod hero! lol Seriously awesome material. I hope you'll give a few more legends a shot too.

Status
Not open for further replies.