[Closed] WildForce67's Mods & Previews

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<big>Still working on the face on this, it is not quite where i want it yet. weird thing is it looks better in game than Noesis. But any way, it is coming along pretty good so far.</big><big><big>

<big>Bray Wyatt W.I.P.</big>
brays.png

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Oct 20 2012, 11:59:38 AM</dd></dl><div>I like your old wips like jigsaw and i hope you finish them [/quote]Eventually, Most of my modding time is spect on my patch. I just needed a break from it.

S.S.V

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
80las said:
Shaw said:
its easy with edge base
you should do it then,
this could be the first mod you make all by yourself
I've already said in my post that i will start modding on nov 1 because of my exams and this will be the first mod i will do

zhigge

Midcard
Reaction score
WildForce67 said:
<big>Still working on the face on this, it is not quite where i want it yet. weird thing is it looks better in game than Noesis. But any way, it is coming along pretty good so far.</big><big><big>

brays.png
</big></big>
<big><big>you should use trevor murdock for a base for this one.. just a suggestion..</big>

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
zhigge said:
WildForce67 said:

brays.png
</big></big>
<big><big>you should use trevor murdock for a base for this one.. just a suggestion..</big></big>
<big>I appreciate the suggestion, But Murdock has pretty much no hair, doesn't have pants and he has weird ass shaped head. lol</big>

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
WildForce67 said:
zhigge said:
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep<big>Still working on the face on this, it is not quite where i want it yet. weird thing is it looks better in game than Noesis. But any way, it is coming along pretty good so far.</big><big><big>

brays.png
</big></big><big><big>you should use trevor murdock for a base for this one.. just a suggestion..</big></big>
<big>I appreciate the suggestion, But Murdock has pretty much no hair, doesn't have pants and he has weird ass shaped head. lol</big>
seconded...that treovr murdoch model is one of the hardest ones ive ever worked with...right up there with khali, heidenreich and hogan

Choji Warrior

Midcard
Reaction score
No matter what you do to a Trevor Murdoch mod the mouth always looks like he smells something really bad. Did Husky Harris/Bray Wyatt really had his hair like that? Havent seen him lately.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<big>I started on this earlier and i think it's turning out pretty good.
Credit is listed below the preview.

(First SvR mod using WWE 13 Textures, Face only for now.)</big>

<big><big>Jinder Mahal WWE 13 Attire W.I.P.</big></big>
jinder1.png

<big>Credit:
Coroner for ripping the WWE 13 Textures.
Cue for Original idea for mod base.</big>

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Choji Warrior</dt><dd>Oct 25 2012, 10:07:39 PM</dd></dl><div>No matter what you do to a Trevor Murdoch mod the mouth always looks like he smells something really bad. Did Husky Harris/Bray Wyatt really had his hair like that? Havent seen him lately. [/quote]thats how the hair looks on the model already for the most part...

jinder mahals not looking too bad bro

Choji Warrior

Midcard
Reaction score
kevan1700 said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Choji Warrior</dt><dd>Oct 25 2012, 10:07:39 PM</dd></dl><div>No matter what you do to a Trevor Murdoch mod the mouth always looks like he smells something really bad. Did Husky Harris/Bray Wyatt really had his hair like that? Havent seen him lately.
thats how the hair looks on the model already for the most part...

[/quote]Im still cool with Edge's hair like that though, damn almost every model had a hairstyle change since their game debut, that can be seen from Triple H, Morrison, and Edge. As for using the WWE13 Textures for mods they are looking oh too sweet. Jinder Mahal looked cooler as himself, not his more current self.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<big>El Hijo del Perro Aguayo - Early W.I.P.</big>
<big>READ ME.</big>
<big>Attire is pretty much done, Still working on the face. His attire is based on the one below & looks pretty good in-game so far.
hijoperro_negro.jpg
</big>
rtrtrte.png
[/SPOILER]

Govos

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Awesome attire, also, the face it's looking very great.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys, after watching his AAA World title match against El Mesias at Triplemania this year , i have become a huge fan of his. So i want to get this one as good as i can.

Status
Not open for further replies.