[Closed] WildForce67's Mods & Previews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Why are you posting This in Wildforce67's Thread ?
He would be happy when finds out!

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>El Patron</dt><dd>Jan 10 2013, 07:22:48 PM</dd></dl><div>Why are you posting This in Wildforce67's Thread ?
He would be happy when finds out![/quote]I took his head in battle, now all knowledge that was his is now mine.....

@Rag Nope

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
It's Mickie James isn't it?(The Model)

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Oh yes! I was struggling to think who had dark hair and bell bottoms in the series.

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Connor MacLeod</dt><dd>Jan 10 2013, 08:02:31 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>El Patron</dt><dd>Jan 10 2013, 07:22:48 PM</dd></dl><div>Why are you posting This in Wildforce67's Thread ?
He would be happy when finds out![/quote]I took his head in battle, now all knowledge that was his is now mine.....

@Rag Nope[/quote]You're a Monster! how could you ?!
He was my Friend!

"Cries Blood"

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
maybe you could also use natalya..
she have a Mickie stalker model on SvR 2010 with the same attire...

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
All mods are on hold for the time being, i got an error out of nowhere and can find no info on how to fix it except some things from back in 04 and such. It won't let me save any file of any type or and thing at all from any site.

It's called 8007ffff It affects windows and it pisses me off & i have tried everything!!

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
This sucks man , hopefully you will get it fixed , you know when i have a problem that won't be solved i re-install windows allover

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
i thought about that but it said it could only do a clean install, which means i would lose everything.

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
you can make another partition on your hdd and save all your files there and then make the clean installation

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<big>Please Read.</big>
Good News & Bad News.

Good News: I fixed the comp.

Bad News: EVERYTHING IS GONE.

I managed to Save a few mods but, 90% of all my work is gone for good. I almost quit because of it, since this is the third & btw worse time this has happened to me. If it wasn't for my wife & son talking me out of it i would have.

<big>I guess this can be considered my first Mod in the Era of Connor MacLeod.</big>

doc1j.png

<big>Shadows On.</big>[/SPOILER]

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Looks ace bro!! Love the work on the attire.

Sorry to hear about you loosing the majority of your work bro. That really sucks! Its frustrating, but keep modding. Your talents would be missed if you decided to quit.

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I LOVE IT ! hopefully you do more tna mods , don't ever think about quitting man i remember 1 or 2 months ago you and 80las were the ones that kept svr modding alive , don't think of quitting when business is picking up with the move importing disovery

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
don't ever quit man..
You're WildForce67, or better.. you are Connor MacLeod or at least a clone of him.... if you ever quit the real Connor MacLeod will kick your ass all over the place..
hahahah
great work man! that Aces & Eights jacket in simply Ace (& Eight lol)!

Status
Not open for further replies.