[Closed] WildForce67's Mods & Previews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey. Stop right there!

What about the TNA British Boot Camp pack?

Now get back in there and finish those Blossums!

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
RagNaRoc said:
Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey. Stop right there!

What about the TNA British Boot Camp pack?

Now get back in there and finish those Blossums!
There in lies one problem, i managed to have Marty on a usb drive, My blossom textures were among the crap i lost.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Okay. I understand. Things like this happen.

Just tonight, I was downloading a Bob Backlund DVD. My computer hit issues and perma-deleted the Scott Hall and Cactus Jack ones I had.

Edit: I do like the jacket. It is pretty awesome. Walee and I may suddently ask for it for the TNA patch.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
RagNaRoc said:
Okay. I understand. Things like this happen.

Just tonight, I was downloading a Bob Backlund DVD. My computer hit issues and perma-deleted the Scott Hall and Cactus Jack ones I had.

Edit: I do like the jacket. It is pretty awesome. Walee and I may suddently ask for it for the TNA patch.
All right bro, and btw.....
<big>I found a folder full of textures a few min ago & i may still have The Blossom's pants textures and a few others.[/poiler]
[/SPOILER]

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
:blink:

My constipation seems to have suddenly cured itself...

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Jan 22 2013, 10:56:53 PM</dd></dl><div>There are file recovery programs , sometimes they work[/quote]LOL
I was going to post the same thing
anyway that Jacket looks great

also
(How did you lose most of your works ? Aren't they uploaded ?)

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>El Patron</dt><dd>Jan 22 2013, 11:37:36 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Jan 22 2013, 10:56:53 PM</dd></dl><div>There are file recovery programs , sometimes they work[/quote]LOL
I was going to post the same thing
anyway that Jacket looks great

also
(How did you lose most of your works ? Aren't they uploaded ?)[/quote]I had alot of mods i never uploaded i had been working on. And files recovery didn't work on my reinstall. Now if i could find a way to pull them ourt of the pac files i did for my game it would be great (ch.pacs)

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, when you use the export command it just goes through the file and splits it where every file begins. Since the svredit import does not replace things, only adds to the end of the CH.PAC and repoints the ARC index, all the old data will be in the CH files in the ordinary order, your additions will be after the last "default" PAC.

Syth1

Opener
Reaction score
Hey guys! I've been out of the loop for a while. I've read WF lost some of his files. A way to view the PAC files would be through Xpacker. I do hope you're able to recover your files. I was hoping to get Kawada, Inoki, Kobashi, and Akiyama. Great work on all of your mods BTW.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
closed.png

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<big>C.M. Punk R.R 2013 W.I.P.</big>

tytytytw.png

Credt to jeff2013 for the original Orton base idea.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Much interesting to see that in game!

And tnafan, I believe that's what "Credt to jeff2013 for the original Orton base idea." would mean, yes. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.