[Closed] WildForce67's Mods & Previews

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
apati said:
what 3D-model you tried?
i tried Drew because of the pony tail hair style, the second face doesn't look half bad. But i may try another model because i can't put designs on the front or back of the tights & i can't use rude like everyone else does because i hven't learned how to get rid of & replace long tights.

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
@wildforce: also drew is very skinny for hall.
stevie richards also has ponytail, maybe he could work better.
about using rude, you can use and edit the legs texture from my warrior mod.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Forgot about Stevie, i'll look into him thanks for the advice.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
LOD Heidenreich Released, Download Link In First Post.

Please Enjoy.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Yeah man these is awesome in everyway, and appreciate you and apati sharing your works at OSR. This is damn cool stuff. Keep it up!!

gaznWo4life

Young Lion
Reaction score
wow!! what the hell have i missed? These are incredible mods. I was not aware of smackdown vs raw modifications. great work

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Scott Hall put on hold for now, dealing with a death in the family.

A "Phenomenal" surprise coming soon.

Stay Tuned.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
oh im so sorry to hear about someone passing in your family. My thoughts are with you buddy, and sincerley hope you are ok.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
i need a few opinions on something, this mod i am working has a a tattoo that if i add it, because the body texture is mirrored will show up on both sides & being that it is not a small tattoo and might not be noticeable it would be VERY noticeable. But since this is a new tattoo i'm not sure if should just leave it off or add it mirrored. (he hasn't always had it, but the attire i am going for he wore it when he had the tattoo.) This is one of the last couple of things i am doing to finish this up & if this turns out even half way as i hope it will be phenomenal.

dabaddguy

Midcard
Reaction score
WOAH man this are cold kickin' candy my man, how did I miss that Hall face? I love these man. God I feel soo honored to be able to see these. TY.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
WildForce67 said:
i need a few opinions on something, this mod i am working has a a tattoo that if i add it, because the body texture is mirrored will show up on both sides & being that it is not a small tattoo and might not be noticeable it would be VERY noticeable. But since this is a new tattoo i'm not sure if should just leave it off or add it mirrored. (he hasn't always had it, but the attire i am going for he wore it when he had the tattoo.) This is one of the last couple of things i am doing to finish this up & if this turns out even half way as i hope it will be phenomenal.
Personally I think you should leave it buddy. Im not sure, but I think RAW modders deal with Mirrored textures and I personally dont like seeing two of the same things when it should only be one. Maybe try both ways and post a preview and can give our opinions.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Yea i tink i am gonna leave it off, as big as that tat is. It wouldn't look right.

dabaddguy

Midcard
Reaction score
tnafan said:
WildForce67 said:
Personally I think you should leave it buddy. Im not sure, but I think RAW modders deal with Mirrored textures and I personally dont like seeing two of the same things when it should only be one. Maybe try both ways and post a preview and can give our opinions.
You know? I love being 100 percent honest and people see that as what it is instead of having it taken as hurting someone's feelings as in this example here in the quote and WF67 response "Yea i think i am gonna leave it off, as big as that tat is. It wouldn't look right." was one of friendship and just wanting the best mod. I appreciate that gentlemen.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
This is what i have been working on.

AJ Styles by WildForce67
aazx5d.jpg

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
WildForce67 said:
This is what i have been working on.

AJ Styles by WildForce67
aazx5d.jpg
AJ Will Be Released in the next couple of days, then well then it's for me to start on some.................BEER!!!....................................................................MONEY!!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.