[Closed] WildForce67's Mods & Previews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Wow. Gibson is almost complete. These could be two of your very best yet.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<big>Sorry guys, but untill further notice all modding projects are on hold.With what happened to my friend Josh & some personal issues, Real Life hit me pretty damn hard the last couple of weeks. So my heart just really isn't into modding or much of anything else right now. i'm sorry guys it may be awhile before i finish them.</big>

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
You have no need in even worrying about these mods bro. Family come first above all else and you take as much time as you need to get threw this traumatic time.

Really sorry to hear about this sad new Anthony.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<big>I decided about 3 am this morning to start dabbling back into my modding, and this is what i wound up with so far.</big>

<big>AJ Lee W.I.P. (Attire Only Preview For Now with Shadows On)</big>
aj1o.png

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Great to have you back into modding. And Aj is off to an excellent start. Will you finish the rock n roll express?

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
RagNaRoc said:
Great to have you back into modding. And Aj is off to an excellent start. Will you finish the rock n roll express?
Eventually, i plan too. I almost turned them over to another modder a few weeks ago tho. But yes i will finish them one day. I would like to get the Showdown textures to help tho.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
WF, a question, can you put the logo in her right hip, or does it mirror to both of them?

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Victor Teh Spoodermin</dt><dd>Dec 11 2012, 01:12:06 AM</dd></dl><div>WF, a question, can you put the logo in her right hip, or does it mirror to both of them?[/quote]It would mirror if it worked right, you have no idea how much of a bitch her shorts are to make on this model lol. It's 3 diff textures i have to align designs on to match up right. :p

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<big>Michael "P.S." Hayes (Mid-South/UWF)

(New Version Of My Other One)</big>

<big>In-Ring [Shadows On]</big>
95053749.png

<big>Entrance Attire [Shadows On]</big>
71209992.png

<big>Release Coming Later Tonight, If You Guys Want.</big>

Status
Not open for further replies.