[Closed] Wood Crow Creations II (Wii)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

Midcard
Reaction score
andriy666 said:
Kevin Crow I understand you , and you want to see my textures?
Here are a couple of my textures , if enough please let me tattoos Jey Uso , if you need something to tell)

i know im late but..
this textures is made by someone in vk
and here is the pic
theif.jpg

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
We allready know that, but CBV doesn't want to judge stealers anymore 'cause he thinks I'm the cause that other people need to steal. But...maybe he just had a bad breakfast...
Los Matadores are released free for all. Just look into the first post

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Here is the still missing titantron pack 12 - Randy Orton Strike first and Los Matadores.

image5f6sny.png
image3b0say.png

StrikeFirst and RKO logo found by RYBACKRULZ, cutout and recoloured by Kevin Crow. Orton tron is a cowork.

Pack 12 AND(!!!) Pack 11 are released in the first post for free right now!!!
Current Tamina Snuka

s3xp78-2o0ovl.png

Tamina is released in the first post, Kaitlyn is in the works right now.
And here she comes - Kaitlyn

s3xp78-2fgd0g.png

s3xp78-38xd9t.png

Here are some more releases:

Finnished Kaitlyn with belt added
s3xp78-1ebsj3.png

New Tamina without pink:
s3xp78-2v1sce.png

New AJ Lee:
image1s0svo.png

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'm allready thinking about it, but I don't have a base formula and I never ever created formulas...

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
ATTENTION, ATTENTION:

Welcome back to Kevin Crow's "Best anything of the month" section. This time: Best pm of the month November 2013.
And the oscar goes to....WWEFANTEXTURES for his very entertaining pm with just "hair texture los matadors"!

Congratulations

Aryan

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kevin Crow</dt><dd>Nov 23 2013, 06:48:08 AM</dd></dl><div>ATTENTION, ATTENTION:

Welcome back to Kevin Crow's "Best anything of the month" section. This time: Best pm of the month November 2013.
And the oscar goes to....WWEFANTEXTURES for his very entertaining pm with just "hair texture los matadors"!

Congratulations[/quote]LOL He want los matadores that you already released free and he pm'd you

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Look into the first post - 'cause of current CBV policies of "stealers are well liked people" I'm rereleasing all of my created arenas for free!

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Why CBV? He isn't even staff anymore,just backing up NM section.

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
'cause he made me resposible that people start spamming and stealing just because I protected my work (btw - he never said the same thing to Nizam). If he makes it personal then I'll accept that personal war.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Yep,but I'm saying that he never made any policy about this.He just (himself only) didn't banned the guys who were annoying you,he didn't forbidden anyone from banning them. lol

Also he didn't said that to Nizam because he only come to other sections aside from NM when shit happens,he probably doesn't know who Nizam even is.

Status
Not open for further replies.