[Closed] Wood Crow Creations (Wii)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Govos

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kevin Crow</dt><dd>Dec 5 2012, 04:21:05 PM</dd></dl><div>No! I was a PS2 CAW Attire Maker and a CAW collector to put them into a savegame together. In long: I collected the CAWs from CAWs.ws for SVR11, put them into a savegame and changed their attires with the silent allowence of their respected creators and given credits. The only caws I did completely by my own were Sin Cara and masked Kane 2011 attire (CAW of the week followed three weeks in a row). But is that important in the time of WWE 13? As you see I'm trying to go one step closer, so why askeing for the past? And before any more questions start: YES, this is my comeback at old skool reunion, I have been in here but the savegame I released at CAWs.ws didn't work in here so we had some conflicts and I told you to delete my account 'cause I didn't need it. Now I have WWE 13, I used texs from that page and I said to my own: "I can't use their texs without giving them anything back" and so this is my comeback and you see - I pay.[/quote]OK Man, BTW, i loved your save game, definitely one of my favorites SVR 2011 Saves.

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
And I thought you want to ripp my ass off...don'T ask me why...

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I still owe you up to date screens of Austin:

image33zplh.png

image59lqw1.png

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Well, at Jinder's entrance attire I really got to my borders: It'S awfull...

image2x7uw2.png

image521uog.png

I have to admit that the original texture was hard to work with, if there is any one else getting it better - I'll take it :D

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Bro... Just stop saying that it looks awful. ^o) If it looks so awful to you, do it again. Just don't say that, it means you don't have trust in yourself of modding to the fullest, if you say its awful, your right, if you say it looks good your right....... For me, it looks good! :hi

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I redid something with the arms, screens later. Now I can be pleased with that. Not very good, but pleased :hi

Abylai

Midcard
Reaction score
Hi, Please tell me how you do folds in clothing?
P.S:I bad speaks english

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I don'T know how you want to get them but I paint them

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Do you want to see a screenshot?
It's just a W.I.P.
Still an experiment
image2j8jhr.png
[/spoiler]

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
It'S still an experiment 'cause there are still green borders and I wasn't able to analyze where every mask part ends in the end. Understood? No? Me neither :D

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
hahaha, yeah i think i got ya. I guess one of these "end"s are actually "edge"s lol

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kevin Crow</dt><dd>Dec 7 2012, 04:41:05 PM</dd></dl><div>
image2j8jhr.png
[/quote]WOW!
Looks Great, bro!

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
The mask is finnished...
The attire not
But I want to show you the mask
Want to see it?
image5tgywp.png
[/spoiler][/SPOILER]