[Closed] Wood Crow Creations (Wii)

Status
Not open for further replies.

F4ND4NG01NG

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kevin Crow</dt><dd>Jun 12 2013, 06:29:28 AM</dd></dl><div>Current Sandow. Note: The face will not be released 'cause it looks similar to the one I had before. I don't want to get missaccused. Means: Body and Face made by me but you can only get the body to prevent false accusing.

image1uyrx5.png
[/quote]
I understand well that you have a face for Sandow?[/SPOILER]

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I tnink...it looks like that...I think...the text says that...I think...I don'T understand the reason of that question...

F4ND4NG01NG

Opener
Reaction score
And don't want to publicate it? ( I asked it because I didn't find it in your uploads.)

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
You quoted my text and didn't read it? You should read the things you quote before you do it...

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
This Cesaro is officially released now, next one will be the blue trunks.

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I made a small experiment. I need to let the picture huge, else you wouldn't mention it...
NXT Barbed Wire Match

s3xp78-26po34.png

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Interesting idea man. So is there properties in the game to actually get damage from connecting to the ropes and being stuck on there?

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
tnafan said:
Interesting idea man. So is there properties in the game to actually get damage from connecting to the ropes and being stuck on there?
Nope. Just the texture. Pretty much impossible I'm afraid

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I remember the days when everyone said "Hell in a Cell is impossible in WWE RAW PC"...and a man called Wiggo build a cell into the game...

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kevin Crow</dt><dd>Jun 16 2013, 03:38:55 AM</dd></dl><div>I remember the days when everyone said "Hell in a Cell is impossible in WWE RAW PC"...and a man called Wiggo build a cell into the game...[/quote]Right, but you'd need mad coding skills to figure stuff out. RAW PC was for PC, PC games always have hacks and stuff, but wii, not so much, just texture dumping, etc. But who knows, it may be possible if the emu supports cheats, then if someone has the spare time and energy to figure stuff out, then who know but I just don't see it happening any time soon.

Sky007619

Young Lion
Reaction score
hey buddy ur texture r nice ....i m new here thats y i m not aware of many things n i dono how 2 upload the things n all
Actually i hav new textures created by me of kofi kingston,Y2J 2013 in red,R-truth,CM punk ,Randy orton ,Brodus clay ,Rey Mysterio ,Sin cara , Primo n epico and much more. So i would like 2 share it . so how can i upload this all. How can i activate PM which u hav said me before
:)

:Felix:

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
If I told you before you should allready know. Pics you load to another side like tinypics or imageshack or so, then you post the picture's link with
<blockquote class='code_blockquote'><dl><dt>Code: </dt><dd> </dd></dl><code>

</code></blockquote>

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
During the next hours/days...
...WWE Vengenace will be gone out of WWE 13...

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Early preview of some experiments...
s3xp78-2bwrjy.png

s3xp78-36so50.png

s3xp78-4ckoi1.png

s3xp78-6pbpic.png

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kevin Crow</dt><dd>Jun 17 2013, 06:44:16 PM</dd></dl><div>Early preview of some experiments...
s3xp78-2bwrjy.png

s3xp78-36so50.png

s3xp78-4ckoi1.png

s3xp78-6pbpic.png
[/quote]It looks very good, Kevin bro (Especially the ringskirt).[/SPOILER]

Status
Not open for further replies.