Reaction score
saif said:
man this is great guys you are the best thax ahmad and cobalt
thanks for the update save bro

Uprise said:
saif said:
man this is great guys you are the best thax ahmad and cobalt
thanks for the update save bro
please add caws Corey Graves,Seth Rollins nxt,sanada tna wrestler,Sami Zayn please moveset bro

A.H.Hardy

Midcard
Reaction score
it is very easy if you are using PCSX2 just put the save game into the memcards folder then open PCSX2 press config then memorycards then you will see the name of the save game in a dark colour in the list click on it and click on insert choose any place and press ok and you are done

Kammar97

Young Lion
Reaction score
PCSX2 crashes when I try to select arena. What's wrong ?

Edit: And RAW arena doesn't work and I can't play Universe mode... Can I somehow repair it ?

A.H.Hardy

Midcard
Reaction score
@KAMMAR : i think you forgot to replace the BG arena cuz many people tested every thing in the game and all the things work perfectly
@mikabolso : i will upload the new save game for PS2 don't worry

cenationkhan

Opener
Reaction score
yeah ah hardy is right everything is in fine in the game try to import bg.pac
any problem about ah hardy patch pm me .....

Kammar97

Young Lion
Reaction score
@A.H.Hardy: I replaced everything what I downloaded from your mediafire profile. I'am newbie in modding SvR games, if you can, please tell me how to do it.
PS. Sorry for my probably bad English language >_<

Kammar97

Young Lion
Reaction score
@Best... Since Day One: I know, I rebuild ISO with Expert Tool and I replaced everything and it doesn't work... Should I do it again ?

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
Kammar97 said:
@Best... Since Day One: I know, I rebuild ISO with Expert Tool and I replaced everything and it doesn't work... Should I do it again ?
u iso must be pal.if its ntsc u have to convert it to pal.

Kammar97

Young Lion
Reaction score
@Raghu: My ISO is pal. Game works, but only Raw arena doesn't work, and still I don't know what's wrong. And after every match is "Now Loading" to menu infinity, and I can't play Universe...

Edit: Lol, I forgot about BG.pac file, and that is the reason why it doesn't work... Sorry for everything, my fault :))

Reaction score
I patched,replaced the files,in a NTSC iso (cause I am NTSC user) fixing the Plplist. arc(or something like that) with the hex method. and the game DO NOT WORK, after the "Playstation 2" screen, when the WWE logo is showed the game freezes. I am sad, I can't play it.

B

Belmin

Crowd Member
THE new save game for ps2 works fine and its good.But i have some requsts if yoou can do it.First can you add more attires for JOHN CENA like this on the picture
search

Than plesae do real weight and height for some wrestlers like SETH ROLLINS who is too small,add or correct Undertaker shaved head because i think he have a little short hair( in the game he is just bald, come on you know what I m trying to say).Please release only the patch files like bin files,cue files,plipstar, arc files or whatever if you do anything of this,I m your real fan and i play all day long WWE 2K 14 PS2 BY AHMAD. Thanks a lot and somebody reply. :B-) :B-) :B-) :B-) :B-) :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :eek:k: :eek:k:

A.H.Hardy

Midcard
Reaction score
UPrise : sorry bro i think this is the last game save i will release so try to update the moveset for samizain and of course if you need to know the best moves you can ask me :D

Hannahmontana : sorry bro i can't help you with your problem cuz i don't know much about converting patches but you should ask some members like hasa or 80las for this problem or post it in help section but if you can't do any thing you can download a pal version for the game and then put the patch in it

Belmin : thanks bro i am happy that you liked the game and all the things you wanted i will make sure to do it at my next patch

and finally i was absent for more than 3 days due to my bad internet connection so i hope that didn't bother any body who wanted an answer for his question

i am really really happy that my patch is now 25000 views here at OSR thanks for all of you my friends i hope to see my patch pinned in the section here one day :D

the full iso has been released on my page so if any one wants it just PM me so i can give him the link cuz i can't post it here cuz of the rules

Reaction score
about the movesets issue,visit this site:
http://caws.ws/
you can find the movesets that you wanted for, I used it for CAWS who don't have preset movesets in the game.(I used that site for a Hulk Hogan CAW in Svr 2010),you can check those moves in previous games to give the movesets that you want.

Uprise

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Hannah Montana</dt><dd>Aug 21 2014, 06:40:34 PM</dd></dl><div>about the movesets issue,visit this site:
http://caws.ws/
you can find the movesets that you wanted for, I used it for CAWS who don't have preset movesets in the game.(I used that site for a Hulk Hogan CAW in Svr 2010),you can check those moves in previous games to give the movesets that you want.[/quote]please create a caws Seth Rollins 2012,Davey Richards,Eddie Edwards,for ps2 if possible please bro

Status
Not open for further replies.