[Closed] WWE 2014 Universe ERA PS2 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.H.Hardy

Midcard
Reaction score
thanks bro and don't worry if i need any help sure i am gonna ask you or hasa :D
i am working now on the game save and i am adding the last touches on the patch before uploading it

saif

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
raghu said:
awesome work bro cant wait for it.
@saif i too respect u guys what i was trying is u guys still new here and its agains the rules to use other languages in topic.if u guys keep doing it admins will warn u.i was trying to help u guys.
i was here since the first patch ever but actually i registered lately and I really do like you and admire you because of your help and your great work here .... I think it's misunderstanding that's it ..
ahmad I am looking for you patch really It's seems like the first completed patch ever full one but man try to set the real moves for the wrestlers (finisher , entrance ) and I can help you in this .

ahmad is the game going to be pal or ntsc ?

A.H.Hardy

Midcard
Reaction score
first yes i am working on the save game which will contain the new moves and the entrances as well so don't worry
and about the version the patch will be for PAL but you can convert it to NSTC if you want you will find many tutorials here

A.H.Hardy

Midcard
Reaction score
i am currently uploading the patch right now so wish me good luck and wait for it :D

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
good luck bro waiting for it.hopefully no bugs and glitches.

A.H.Hardy

Midcard
Reaction score
thanks guys
@Raghaven : i tested the game on PCSX2 and PS2 soo many times and there is no bugs or glitches but if you try it and find bugs tell me and i will fix it at once :D

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
about bugs and freezes thats may hapining if you use a deferend version of the game

alixa

Young Lion
Reaction score
will u upload the full game or just the patch files ?

saif

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I think you have to upload the full iso game just to make sure that there is nothing wrong everything alright that's it and I know this is not the ruleS but guys every time when some one make's a patch and then upload it as a files there will be something wrong (bugs,glitch)

I HOPE SO

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
there will be no bugs in uploading only patch files.

saif

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
@raghu @bsdo I see this time just let's try and break the this rule full iso link and I will talk to 80las and will see if ahmad could do it

trust me this way we make sure there will be no bugs or errors or freeze or any bad thing

Undertaker Fan

Main Eventer
Reaction score
This rule is created by Zetaboards and if we break them this forum could be closed. Look how megaupload got closed, it had a collection of pirated stuff.

A.H.Hardy

Midcard
Reaction score
ok guys don't worry i found a soloution i will release just the patch files here and i will release the patch and the full iso at my facebook page and offical group if you don't know my facebook page i can't share it here cuz think it is against the rules but you can PM me and i will give it to you if that is not against the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.