[Closed] WWE 2k14 PSP Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAJU123

Young Lion
Reaction score
how to run it on ppsspp
by watching it it looks amazing but i have downloaded cso file now what to do my ppsspp emulater does not run these files how to make them one pls help me sultan

greeknax

Young Lion
Reaction score
KAJU123 said:
how to run it on ppsspp
by watching it it looks amazing but i have downloaded cso file now what to do my ppsspp emulater does not run these files how to make them one pls help me sultan

just download hjsplit and then join them

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
It's so damn 'simple'. Just download PPSSPP, replace the savedata folder in the savedata folder of PPSSPP (hope that made some sense), Just open the CSO 'OR' just drag it and release your cursor on the PPSSPP application.

I'm no further gonna explain as this was the best I could have. And stop PM'ing me, please sir. It's annoying me out, just try to search on the official site of PPSSPP ~> 'ppsspp.org'.

I don't have time right now to show the screenshots of my latest mods, but remember I didn't said I am releasing the DLC Pack 1 very soon. Modding Entrance motions and hexing gets you do a lot of work.

Also, thanks to CrocoX1 who will be adding the Brock Lesnar entrance motion to the mod, and again you can always see the first post for the information on what more thing are gonna be added on the mod.

Thank'ya!
EDIT : maybe musics will be modded, thanks to tanasko sir.

KAJU123

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Prince Sultan</dt><dd>Jan 20 2014, 08:08:11 AM</dd></dl><div>It's so damn 'simple'. Just download PPSSPP, replace the savedata folder in the savedata folder of PPSSPP (hope that made some sense), Just open the CSO 'OR' just drag it and release your cursor on the PPSSPP application.

I'm no further gonna explain as this was the best I could have. And stop PM'ing me, please sir. It's annoying me out, just try to search on the official site of PPSSPP ~> 'ppsspp.org'.

I don't have time right now to show the screenshots of my latest mods, but remember I didn't said I am releasing the DLC Pack 1 very soon. Modding Entrance motions and hexing gets you do a lot of work.

Also, thanks to CrocoX1 who will be adding the Brock Lesnar entrance motion to the mod, and again you can always see the first post for the information on what more thing are gonna be added on the mod.

Thank'ya!
EDIT : maybe musics will be modded, thanks to tanasko sir. [/quote]sorry man i thought u realeased the dlc
and thanks for the help
KAJU123 said:
how to run it on ppsspp

thanks a lot man thank u very much
greeknax said:
KAJU123 said:
how to run it on ppsspp

just download hjsplit and then join them

thanks a lot greeknak

ProPlayaPL

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hey you can update new John Cena attire
svhuf4.png

noelwwe

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Prince Sultan</dt><dd>Jan 16 2014, 10:35:15 PM</dd></dl><div>
noelwwe said:
Sultan the game has errors when pressing start loading please fix it and upload it again: D
Errors? Which errors? I played it for a while and I didn't find errors!
And there were some that I mentioned at the top first post, please read.[/quote]no load on the press start screen does not help me because I have 6.60 please help me
grated me and does not load on the screen where it says press star sultan Please hep me

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
Sir, would you be kind enough to read the first post?! 'PM me for the link', I think this made sense didn't it. So I can't give you the link here, it's not allowed. You'll be PM'ing me to get those links! ;)

M

mcfinrod

Crowd Member
Well maybe i am just stupid, but is the dlc1 packet released yet?

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yes! Awesome to see such a great mod for psp. It's been a while since someone made something like this. Great work Sultan.

M

mcfinrod

Crowd Member
Yeah but i got one more question.... I want to build stables.... SO I took Cody and Heath Slater (Because he has the picture of Golddust). But its Slater. Is Goldust there or is this a failure? And can you tell me where to find a formular, to build some Wrestlers by my own? Sorry, my english is not that good.

alan800618

Young Lion
Reaction score
wow ,Sultan ,your profile picture is a new brock lesnar mod in dlc pack ?

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
mcfinrod said:
Yeah but i got one more question.... I want to build stables.... SO I took Cody and Heath Slater (Because he has the picture of Golddust). But its Slater. Is Goldust there or is this a failure? And can you tell me where to find a formular, to build some Wrestlers by my own? Sorry, my english is not that good.
Formulas for PS2 and PSP SvR 2011 Caws you can find by google searching or searching in Smacktalks or CAW.ws
alan800618 said:
wow ,Sultan ,your profile picture is a new brock lesnar mod in dlc pack ?
No,that's a mod for WWF No Mercy for N64,I thought it was easy to figure out the difference beetween N64 and PSP models.

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
@alan: Just like KWG said, it's a NM mod, CBV's pic, though. Permission was taken! lol.
@Trevor: What do you mean? :p
Spanky: Thanks a lot, bud! :)

Post, re-edited.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
You just have to read this topic to understand what i meant.

If i was in your shoes i'd have lost my patience a big while before :p .

Status
Not open for further replies.