[Closed] WWE 2k14 PSP Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BarBoX

Crowd Member
man can u tell me what version of custom firmwere do i need to have on my PSP in order the save to work cuz right now is saiz that save file is corupt?

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
Read the topic carefully, I said PM me for links, posting them here may shut down the whole forum.

cvitko007

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hi I really love this game it is the best there was, best there is and the best there ever will be, so I just wanna ask you when are you thinking release a DLC 1 just write month i will be happy.My grammar sucks , I know.

zee_viper

Young Lion
Reaction score
BRADA. I PLAYED YOUR WWE 2K14 AND I REALLY LOVED IT????CAN I UPLOAD GAMEPLAY OF YOUR WWE 2K14 .ITS REALLY AWSM!!!!!! I EVEN DOWNLOADED UYOUR WWE OSR 2K14 POJECT .ITS ASKING FOR PASSWORD....WHAT IS IT?AND HOW SHOULD I INSTALL IT IN THE ISO!PLZ HELP
AND WHATS YOUR REAL NAME?

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
wwefan: PM me.
cvitko007: Thankyou, DLC.... I have a doubt it won't be released very soon, I have some other things too you know...

zee_viper: 1st, please stop shouting, and sorry... you're not gonna upload anything anywhere.
Also, don't download 'OSR 2k14 Project.zip', it's only for trusted OSR members and most importantly, for modders.

Thanks again, buddies! ;)

Animanic

Young Lion
Reaction score
Man, love the game. It's guys like you that make me happy I kept my PSP.

The Bizarre

Midcard
Reaction score
Professor Sultan
This is the best WWE 2K14 Mod till now
Its because of people like you we can enjoy playing old games with new updates

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
Scott has this problem, too. I'll be fixing these in the DLC. I hope the rest of the game works, well.

Status
Not open for further replies.