[Closed] WWE 2K15 For PS2:NEW Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

StPierre

Opener
Reaction score
Great progress! Love Swagger's attire and Sami Zayn especially. Amazing job with titantrons!

A.M Reigns

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Best</dt><dd>Jun 21 2015, 09:57:19 PM</dd></dl><div>You can use for the SSFDs the extracted ones by Raghu.[/quote]nah,its ok,anyways the ssfd pics were done by BSDO
StPierre said:
Great progress! Love Swagger's attire and Sami Zayn especially. Amazing job with titantrons!
Thanks very much man!

xavier

Young Lion
Reaction score
awesome progress. . Did u put crowd entrance for roman reigns

A.M Reigns

Main Eventer
Reaction score
xavier said:
awesome progress. . Did u put crowd entrance for roman reigns
thanks,about Roman's crowd entrance,maybe i will put it,i asked CenzTom if he can give me the entrance file
maybe,if he gives me the file then probably i will put it in the game

ShowOff

Young Lion
Reaction score
AM Reigns, you stopped posting videos about the mod on youtube, even stopping to post you continue working on it or stopped for a while? because you had said he would finish in July there was concerned, hugs from Brazil (Sorry bad english)

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Its okay!!!! Not everything goes to plan! He is busy with school!

A.M Reigns

Main Eventer
Reaction score
ShowOff said:
AM Reigns, you stopped posting videos about the mod on youtube, even stopping to post you continue working on it or stopped for a while? because you had said he would finish in July there was concerned, hugs from Brazil (Sorry bad english)
listen man,i wont use any bad language even though from many days i'm frustrated,i wont use bad language because i dont want to get another warning,i'm really tired of you people who always bug me,i was just tired from exams and was taking a break,i wanted to play GTA V thats why,now i'm working again and updates are coming soon.come on man,i also have a life,i dont live for modding!!!!!
CenzTom said:
Its okay!!!! Not everything goes to plan! He is busy with school!
oh thanks so much bro for supporting me,there are so many people that bug me,but i'm glad at least someone understand me

Sheik Sultan

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
a.m regins bro i m with u. u dont have to hurry just for some ppl. do it according to ur time.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Bro I Like Everything OMG New Renders and please can you make menu more darker and i Like Everything In Project
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCC

A.M Reigns

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Sheik Sultan</dt><dd>Jul 29 2015, 01:15:46 PM</dd></dl><div>a.m regins bro i m with u. u dont have to hurry just for some ppl. do it according to ur time.[/quote]thanks so much man,i appreciate it!
UltimateModdingStartNow said:
Bro I Like Everything OMG New Renders and please can you make menu more darker and i Like Everything In Project
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCC
no,i think the menu is ok and thanks for the cool comments
i'm here with a new update,FINALLY!!!!!! new moves imported,all credits to Dadydodo

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Yes Means Patch With Moves Yeeeeppppppppppiiiiiii BTW did Moves Work In Game Not Freezing Wrestler

Status
Not open for further replies.