Status
Not open for further replies.

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
KendrickSD2 said:
Imao 2k15 everywere

Really nice Update +paige
Thanks Buddy. I'm going to send you a PM about a couple of move hacks.

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
Really brilliant job on Wyatt and Bryan !
Impossible ! :blink: ....

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Best</dt><dd>Apr 4 2015, 12:25:43 PM</dd></dl><div>Really brilliant job on Wyatt and Bryan !
Impossible ! :blink: .... [/quote]Thanks Best. Going to work on Lesnar in a bit after finishing some touch up work. Bryan and Bray are two of my favorites.
Rampaige by KendrickSD2 (Team Shockvalue)
En7BL4.gif

I may be doing this a bit more as progress is made. I love having move hacks to use with my projects. There are a lot of good combinations that can be spliced to bring forth some incredible moves. I'm going to ask him to hack some more as I mod more wrestlers haha.

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
First texture mods, and now move hacks?
This is just getting better and better
you've got a great team here

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Very early Brock Lesnar wip. Just need to fix short logos. Another head model is a lot of work, so this may be version 1.

VkHnKcR.jpg

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
KendrickSD2 said:
awesome!! nothing bad to be the version 1
Thanks Kendrick. I tried doing the Half Black| Half Red trunks, but with the model I'm using, it wouldn't look too good.

SmoKey

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hi,cool mods and I want to know where I can find and I SD2 2014-2015 where if you can find

sorry bad english i from Romania...

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
SmoKey said:
Hi,cool mods and I want to know where I can find and I SD2 2014-2015 where if you can find

sorry bad english i from Romania...
The mods are here in the patches section...Shock Value is the main focus of 2015. Its not complete and there are no current downloads for it.

SmoKey

Young Lion
Reaction score
ok bro, but patches 2013-2015 Can I have a link where I can download it ... ?

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Had to go for aligning the logos in a different way. The shorts are broken into weird pieces but I managed to get him somewhat decent.

Credit: Keson|NMCM|Team Showdown

I actually like this shorts model better than the one used for Cena. The only problem is that it has a shirt layer over lapping, which you can't tell from Brock's attire (dark colors). I used Buh Buh's lower body model from his old ecw/early wwf days.

NsrxZaR.jpg

Currently waiting for Kendrick to hack me an F-5 and some german suplexes.

SmoKey

Young Lion
Reaction score
ok bro, but patches 2013-2015 Can I have a link where I can download it ... ?

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Early w.i.p
VmhbeB5.jpg

This one is going to take a while, I want to start on the lower body tomorrow but the colors are all off. If anyone is interested in fixing the shades of this shoot me a pm. It would save me a lot of time Also credit to King Kanyon. This is still a work in progress. My main goal is to get these textures in-game before adjusting everything.

FlAv0LJ.jpg

WCW Rick

Midcard
Reaction score
these are amazing mate Brock looks so great keep it up im excited every time theres a new W.I.P

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Going to start on Ryback's lowerbody in a bit. I love seeing new quality textures in this game and I can't wait to have a release for everyone to enjoy.
Feed me more? Made decent progress on the lower body. There are a few issues I need to fix with his legs and then I'll go back to adjust the skin color and maybe post some in-game shots.

MJPPEVq.jpg

Color adjustments weren't as bad as I thought. I may make a few changes before moving on to the next mod, mostly small skin texture adjusting. I'm Rof this one. Here's Ryback!

NMCM|King Kanyon

Rwymdyf.png

v4E3J8p.png

GBgl0cl.png

wu8T624.png

mU7kLmo.png

inGv7SG.png

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Looks awesome, textures and alignments are great!

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks 80! I usually get in the zone with modding now. If there are holes (little transparencies) or something appears really off, I often feel the need to go back and try to fix it. I'm satisfied with how it turned out. I may take today to start on Christian. One extra modder and we'd be making some decent progress with the roster.

@Kendrick Can I place an order for an F-5 with a side of Shell Shock?

KendrickSD2

Opener
Reaction score
hmm F-5 hard to achieve (Test neckbreaker) but can not find a good connection. shell shocked Rayback is possible

Status
Not open for further replies.