[Closed] WWE SD2: Shock Value: Chris Jericho

Status
Not open for further replies.

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks Keson. I'll have some shots up tomorrow or Monday. The Hairy Old Man From The Hill and I made a few changes lol.
Should be posting AJ progress later tonight. I haven't been home over the weekend, so I'll be able to catch up on a few things later on.

I'd also like to announce that my old modding partner in crime is back on the scene. Redeye Jedi has been added to the ShockValue team. I have the pleasure in saying that its the biggest crew we've had in the history of Smackdown 2 modding. Stay tuned for more.
Update: Face updated. Thanks to HOMFTH. Now I'll have to adjust the skin textures. The model kind of makes it look a little off, but I'm happy with the outcome. Its going to be interesting adjusting the rest of her skin textures.

r12Velh.jpg

GYNy1Ap.jpg

J0epZoj.jpg

sYmWvLC.jpg

AJ Lee makes her entrance on Friday Night Smackdown.

aEhETxX.png

Spinning back kick to the face of old texture modding...I mean Natalya!
25Svpbw.png

AJ is on fire!
cKUU8CR.png

Octopus stretch submission!
p5tnZ0o.png

I actually took a lot of pictures but wanted to keep the ones that I liked best. Minor fixes to be done before I move forward unto the next superstar.
Just added a draft of the roster on the first post. I haven't thought about which models that I'd I'll use with them as of yet. After small changes to AJ I'll move on to the next Diva.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I reall like it, the ears may throw it off, maybe cover them with hair?

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Keson said:
I reall like it, the ears may throw it off, maybe cover them with hair?
I was thinking about that haha. I'll give it a shot and see how it looks in-game.

WCW Rick

Midcard
Reaction score
how about Sting I would love to see him made by the new texture modding style for SD!2

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Great idea. Definitly adding Sting to the roster.
Keson I think you had a great suggestion by covering the ears. I love it now.

vvWp9x2.jpg

Note: The shadows above her eyes are simply caused by the model. Its odd but Its hardly noticeable in a match.

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Rick! Nice seeing you here buddy. Here's an old mod I'm refreshing before moving on to Paige.

Agil2to.jpg

Notes: Ah Guerrero's model does these textures no justice at all. However I think it's better than what I had before.

Macho Kill

Young Lion
Reaction score
Smokey there is no link because nmcm is still doing some work be patient

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
I'll post some updates this weekend. Going to try to make as much progress I can in the next few days.

SmoKey

Young Lion
Reaction score
and when it will post link download
I want to play that patch necessarily
you can post link download to patch wwf world 14 ? please
I had the pc but I deleted it because I reboot the hard disk

:flex:

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Smokey, the way things work here is this.

Read every page for progress. Most finished projects have download links in the original post. This project is not complete...not even close. Its a work in progress.

As far as the save you mentioned, its not mine. It wasn't released on this forum either...so I have no clue.
Taking SD2 to the NXT Level

yinNzSY.jpg

Upper body and lower work will begin tomorrow.

Credit: HOMFTH

Note: The shadow effect is from the model's lighting. I used Chyna's head model which worked perfectly.
Usually my favorite mods are the hardest. Paige is no exception. The good thing is, I can skip some of the steps if I'm using similar models. Paige and AJ will have the same upper body and lower body models. I'm going to see if I can hack the height so that the divas are not as tall as some of the other guys in-game. When I finish the bottom portion, I'll go back and make adjustments to the rest of the mod, mostly color correction. If someone wants to help me with new attires, shoot me a pm or even mention it in this topic. My attempt at doing her 2k15 attire was a bust.

Also many thanks to the contributions that I've recieved for Shock Value. I want to make it one of the best projects I've ever done. So far its living up to that.

Update
ROdwdZl.jpg

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Paige and AJ turned out really good. I think you got a great start on Punk, as well. If you ever want to use anything from Showdown go for it.

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Keson said:
Paige and AJ turned out really good. I think you got a great start on Punk, as well. If you ever want to use anything from Showdown go for it.
Thanks Keson, that would be extremely helpful. The showdown team will have a big credit in this project as well. I'll be done with Paige tomorrow...hopefully. I'm having similar issues that I had with putting AJ's lower body in-game. I believe I missed something. I appreciate the support as always bro.
Black attires and SD2 = difficulty lol.

Here's Paige. I may update this one at another time. I'm satisfied with skin color and head.

OTGD9Tq.png

OOkG60Q.png

Pf77oht.png

KXiB8WV.png

DWwygig.png

GoJYHW3.png

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Why does everyone keep saying 2k15? lol This is WWE SD2: ShockValue guys. Sting will be included.
Did a little Daniel Bryan update.

Credit: Keson|Myself| Team Showdown 64

2U3psZq.png

GJpWpN8.png

7PJm2t6.png

Lesnar is up next. I couldn't have made this progress without the help I've been giving. Thanks a ton for the support.

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Wow, Bryan and Wyatt mods look amazing!
Hope you will add some legends too :)

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
80las said:
Wow, Bryan and Wyatt mods look amazing!
Hope you will add some legends too :)
I'll try to fit in a few :D . If not in the immediate release, they will be DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.