[Closed] WWE SD2: Shock Value: Chris Jericho

Status
Not open for further replies.

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
A major credit to Fofo for letting me use his work. It took me scanning my computer to finally finish this. I tried modding it in one go but experienced a few crashes. Will add in-game shots soon.

Chris Jericho Preview
sKf49bi.jpg

Chris Jericho comes to SD2 in HD in a match against rival Bray Wyatt

AxgGijy.png

5KdbA4P.png

Z25ifTc.png

HvLPhLX.png

45PIksP.png

oEvlIvA.png

w3vHZ2c.png

ienvgZ6.png

Outcome: Bray Wyatt survived the code breaker and two superplexes to come out on top with one Sister Abigail.

Move hack give coming soon.

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
I need to fix a few issues with my pc. Going to make sure I upload my files as back up. Its hindering my productivity, acers suck after two years of use.
Codebreaker V.1
aqxiQWw.gif

I've tried adding height to the move, so that it doesn't look like he let go. When I used height, Jericho stays in the air until the move finishes which is the problem. Kendrick if you want to try hacking move height let me know.

KendrickSD2

Opener
Reaction score
I've never tried a hack move with height idk which is the code. I see codebreakerV1 really Great, just lacks a little timing but visually look good I like this hack move :)

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Yea, I may work on the timing again later and mess with the height again. I'll send you a move height tutorial soon so that you can figure out some awesome moves haha.
Updated the codebreaker, I'll try to upload a new gif soon. I think Sheamus or Mizdow is up next after I fix a few mods. Going to update Rollins as well.

luigi21plus

Young Lion
Reaction score
awesome nmcn simply awesome i not can wait pls creat adrian neville is raw superstar now great wrestler very happy see adrian neville in your game

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
I'll add him in. Progress has been slow with my laptop having issues. If I could fix that problem, I should have two updates by the end of the week.
After sending a couple PMs, I jumped into photoshop and began my latest mod. Before, she highly resembled a Kim K. Here's my next diva...

dGefL62.jpg

Note:Not a WWF No mErcy modder but I like the format they use. I had fun with this one...even though I'm nowhere close to done.
I'm going to do a little modding this weekend before I'm busy again next week. Hopefully I can bring Mizdow/Sandow to SD2 soon.

luigi21plus

Young Lion
Reaction score
we waits for this awesome project from colombia my friends and I continun you project men :/ previews
please upload a demo of this game pls preview you have facebook nmcn? what happen with yasergame

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
luigi21plus said:
we waits for this awesome project from colombia my friends and I continun you project men :/ previews
please upload a demo of this game pls preview you have facebook nmcn? what happen with yasergame
I'm glad to here you guys are fans. Not familiar with yaser games. Kendrick is colombian as well...I think...maybe brazilian? haha. I'd release a demo but I want to release something that is complete. I will see about working on somethings soon.

luigi21plus

Young Lion
Reaction score
ok thanks we waits the demo preview gameplay very thanks i want see a adrian neville :3

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Going to take a bit of a break from modding while I try to get a few things together in my personal life. This mod will be released and damn it...it will be awesome. Until I return, thanks for the continued support from all of the SD2 fans. I do this for you guys and because I love modding this game.

luigi21plus

Young Lion
Reaction score
nmcn please a sign of the game please upload a previo patch the superstar in the moment readys answerme nmcn wait your respuesta sorry for my bad english im from colombia

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
I posted a video clip on my youtube page a while ago. There will be more progress when my pc is fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.