[Closed] WWE SmackDown: This Is My Yard [PSP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orangutan

Young Lion
Reaction score
I have made a cover for your game. i have merged the faces of two undertakers of different eras. i hope u like it.

ThisismyYard_zpsa13ace92.png

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
And fixing/resizing/converting/retexturing each wrestler pac file that we will be using... Taking a lot of time as well... We will update soon!

Warrior

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Hmm..just some feedback, even though I don't play these, something always irks me about being able to see parts of the previous screen;

dwRPXrS.jpg

Like his arm. Idk if you guys want to fix it, I'm just nitpicking lol

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
Warrior said:
Hmm..just some feedback, even though I don't play these, something always irks me about being able to see parts of the previous screen;

dwRPXrS.jpg

Like his arm. Idk if you guys want to fix it, I'm just nitpicking lol
Me too, I centered the render way more than that, Idk what happened there. I need to talk to Sultan, I sent him the screen file but idk if he repositioned it but its not supposed to show parts of the previous screen at all. I share your sentiment! We'll look into that.

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
Update: Reliving one of my favorite rivalries from the early 2000s, in "This Is My Yard" you will too... Here is my RVD (Tiger Stripe Attire) and 80las' Jeff Hardy!

jeff-rvd_zps19b7f920.jpg

rvd-tiger_zpsf2e35b17.jpg

jeff-win-sym_zps020d47af.jpg

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
@Aryan Suthar and @sosnus222, thank you so much guys! I will keep modding, resizing, reworking and converting the wrestlers to make sure we have the best mods ever seen in a PSP game. Stay tuned for updates! Appreciate your support, guys.

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
@sosnus222, I pretty much have almost all of the mods that we will be using in the game, done and converted. I'm on the resizing and testing phase now. There is only a couple of the dlc characters that i still have to work on so i will update on those soon as well.
Also Sultan will provide an update soon with those selection renders soon. He is hard at work with those!

Prince Sosnus

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
I'm looking at cover contest, and that how announcer canintroduce this:
Ladies and gentelmen, the following contest is fatal 5 way, and it's for cover place at WWE SmackDown!: THIS IS MY YARD project.

Status
Not open for further replies.