[Closed] WWE SmackDown: This Is My Yard [PSP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
sosnus222 said:
I'm looking at cover contest, and that how announcer canintroduce this:
Ladies and gentelmen, the following contest is fatal 5 way, and it's for cover place at WWE SmackDown!: THIS IS MY YARD project.
:wall: this topic was almost hijacked with covers hehe. We do thank everyone that's participating, and also from now on just we're only accepting submissions via PM to not deviate from the topic of this thread. Let's stay on topic and focus on the game's progress :)

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
I was thinking of continuing this brand of PSP SmackDown games with yearly releases (depends if the SvR modding scene can still keep up with the times and if I'm able to assemble a great team again to release a high quality game). This is a very early, nothing is for sure but it'd obviously after This Is My Yard is well completed, official 2K15 released in consoles and everything else...

My next idea for a PSP game to be released in 2015... The sequel to "This Is My Yard"... A New Chapter in the tradition of the SD! series... This game will be...

WWE SmackDown: One Of A Kind
sd-ooak-rvd-reveal_zps4b168909.png

TO OUR SUPORTERS: DO NOT POST CUSTOM COVERS FOR ANY OF THE PROJECTS IN THIS THREAD! STAY ON TOPIC.

tolstola23

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
@jaysonf5/80las I totally appreciate you two for the Jeff hardy sum attire and to the rest of the 6mb you guys are actually showing dedication to this mod keep up the good work :AJ:
@jaysonf5/80las I totally appreciate you two for the Jeff hardy sum attire and to the rest of the 6mb you guys are actually showing dedication to this mod keep up the good work :AJ:

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
What about arenas? aren't you going to mod those aswell?

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
@tolstola23 - You're very welcome. Thank you for your support bro. I actually liked how it turned out , even tho I had to play hairdresser and cut his hair manually since all of PSP Jeff Hardys have long hair. :)

@Swifty - Hell yeah! We plan on adding modded arenas and also arenas from previous games. We just haven't decided yet which ones we will include. One thing is for sure, I personally want the Wrestlemania 9 arena from SvR 06 thats my freaking favorite :)
Update: Big E Langston made for PS2 by Sultan and converted to PSP. Here they are:

Big E Langston
image_zps3d2ec4de.jpg

image_zpsaeaaa4d4.jpg

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
i'am not intresting by this project but i love photoshop so i did make this

Professor Sultan what's about my cover

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
Updates will be posted soon... Still working on the wrestlers pac files. @ The Best, I am pretty sure we said no more covers posted on the topic! Not even resized to correct size. If you're not interested im the project why do you that. Read first please! Or just visit another topic that you might be interested in.
UPDATE: I wasn't satisfied with the quality of the Fandango mod I had converted for the game. I went ahead and made my own mod:

Faaandaaangooo

fandango-preview2_zpscd134bb1.png

fandango-preview1_zps5ab8de26.png

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
@jasonf5 there are alot of psp plugins that let you take screenshots try them that way you can get better quality pictures of your mods

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
@ Aryan Suthar, thanks bro glad you like it, we appreciate your support :)

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
It's kinda 'W.I.P' of the selection screen, I've made yesterday night. Not final, let me see if the other team members like it.
SdJMFNv.jpg

EDIT:
@The Best: If you're not interested in the project, get out of the thread. If you again post something useless, that will be your last chance. If you again continue doing this, I'll be the guy who'll talking to the admin!
Chance given, nothing done for now.

EDIT 2: The cover posted by 'The Best', not taken for the contest.

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
why dont you keep the original chsi and just change the color?

this is the original screen of a project i never released

and the same but combined with your background

Status
Not open for further replies.