The Best

Legend
Reaction score
bro would u accept my last cover please :
7KfHy09.png

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
Update: Batista - Current Attire (Final Version; matched elbow pads and kneepads to match black tone of the tights, fixed tights and Gracie logo).

image_zpsb7149cc3.jpg

image_zpsc5f1c55c.jpg

image_zpsdbc39e64.jpg

image_zps7adf6b2e.jpg

Aryan

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Best</dt><dd>Feb 21 2014, 02:10:48 PM</dd></dl><div>bro would u accept my last cover please :
7KfHy09.png
[/quote]I think. it wouldn't accepted cause now is 22 in India and 21 in US. the last date was 20
EDIT:That. Punk's render looks like mine

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
Update: Converted another mod for This Is My Yard, converted OLD AGE 03's PS2 mod so credit to him. Here is a small preview of Lesnar (Retro Attire from HCTP). More pics soon!

image_zpse39a6a0f.jpg

image_zps195915e5.jpg

image_zps99e2be9a.jpg

dimalox2015

Young Lion
Reaction score
you do mod WWE SmackDown: This Is My Yard but forgot make game legend wwe - Chris Benoit . I am upset

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
@tolstola23 and @sosnus222, thanks guys! I am really happy that the mod converted so great to PSP, way better than any of the Brocks made on Lashley base.

@dimalox2015, I didnt forget about Benoit not being in the game, I never wanted him in, I am a father and what he did just repulses me to no end... It doesnt matter if youre upset by it or not.

tolstola23

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
JaysonF5 said:
@tolstola23 and @sosnus222, thanks guys! I am really happy that the mod converted so great to PSP, way better than any of the Brocks made on Lashley base.

@dimalox2015, I didnt forget about Benoit not being in the game, I never wanted him in, I am a father and what he did just repulses me to no end... It doesnt matter if youre upset by it or not.
your welcome and i agree with jayson i would never dream of having benoit in my roster after what he did

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
UPDATE: I created the Current Attire for Brock Lesnar using the previous mod as a base (Credit to Old Age 03 for PS2 mod skin/face textures).. Here is The Beast Incarnate for This Is My Yard!

image_zps885cd5ae.jpg

image_zpsbe749d1a.jpg

image_zpse324bc63.jpg

image_zps3590d40d.jpg

image_zpsff3e67ab.jpg

image_zpsc54a8bd7.jpg

Fixed Sword Tattoo using WWE 2K14 texture:

image_zpsaaab4ece.jpg

image_zps10cd828f.jpg

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I don't see why Benoit shouldn't be in the game i mean he was a fantastic in ring performer it wouldn't make sense not including him in the roster.

Anyways, great Lesnar bro that attires is superb.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Swifty said:
I don't see why Benoit shouldn't be in the game i mean he was a fantastic in ring performer it wouldn't make sense not including him in the roster.
I do believe he already said why he doesn't want Benoit. It's a personal choice and I can respect that, even if I disagree.

It should be easy enough for someone to add him later for personal use though, right?

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
Finished Current Attire Brock Lesnar... See picss in the my previous post. Will update more tomorrow! :)

Prince Sosnus

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
This lesnar is really awesome. It's better, than my experiments on John Cena's base.

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
Aryan Suthar wins the contest with 3 votes. Congrats, bro. We'll be PM'ing you with your reward, soon. Thank-you.

Status
Not open for further replies.